KY Lake Conditions

I had planned on fishing Kentucky Lake tomorrow. Looks like they are pulling a lot of water. Does anyone have an update on water conditions?

Thanks

Not sure about the current but I work with a couple people who live at the lake and they say the water is real clear and has been for awhile.
    Maybe that will help with some grass this year.
    2022 Xpress H17 - Yamaha SHO 90

3. Member
    About a foot above winter pool. Pulling about 202,000 cfs at the Dam. 43 degree water temp. Pretty clear.

4. Member
    Pretty surprised its generally clear with all the rain this past weekend. Thanks for the updates.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberOne View Post
    Pretty surprised its generally clear with all the rain this past weekend. Thanks for the updates.
    It want be for long, mud line at Paris coming toward the Dam according to my fishing buddy!!!This was Sat when he was fishing a tournament out of Paris.

6. Member
    With them moving so much water will that clean it up faster or make matters worse?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberOne View Post
    With them moving so much water will that clean it up faster or make matters worse?
    It will be dirty to the Dam for a few days. The bay’s on the east side should’ve fine.