Banned

Hole shot & top end: Power poles?

How much are you guys losing in hole shot and top end that are running Talons or PPs?

What outboard performs best with Talons and PPs?

Im sure CBs foil could help out a lot?!

2. RIP -April 30,2023
    my holeshot plate will give you the holeshot back that you had before talons and then some. i dont have a clue about which performs the best. i'd guess that you will lose 2-3 mph but thats just a guess. someone will know how much

3. Banned
    Thats nuts on the holeshot.

Do you have a website or how does a person contact you?

My buddy put Talons on his PII with an OPTI 200 and it killed his holeshot, ill have him get a hold of you.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eojmama View Post
    Thats nuts on the holeshot.

Do you have a website or how does a person contact you?

My buddy put Talons on his PII with an OPTI 200 and it killed his holeshot, ill have him get a hold of you.
    Never mind, you already made one for him.

5. Member
    Prairieville, Louisiana / Zolfo Springs, Florida
    I had duel power poles 8' blades and lost about 3 mph
    I have duel talons now and have not run it back to back to see a good number on the lose but I think its going to be close to 5 mph.. Still have a good hole shot.

6. BBC SPONSOR
    In addition to wind drag another issue which scrubs speed are the giant brackets. The brackets I build for the Bullets I have modified to fit a Stroker. Nice and tight to the transom, light and strong. They will not work with a Talon. Talon's are much heavier and will scrub more speed. The large brackets drag, scoop water etc.

Let me know if you have any questions or need prices on brackets and Power Poles or Talons. I just got done mocking up the revised bracket and am machining more now. They will be done soon.

Cbaily's foil is also going to help with hole shot AND staying on plain at slower speeds. Adding the weight of the poles to some of these Hi Perf boats will make them want to porpoise at slower speeds.

The CB Foil and my brackets would be the ideal setup for your application and most all Hi Perf hulls if applicable

Rich 954-917-0634

Quote Originally Posted by eojmama View Post
    Never mind, you already made one for him.

Just double checking - did your buddy get Cb Marine's foil for cavitation plate or holeshot plate? He makes both..

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet3119 View Post
    Just double checking - did your buddy get Cb Marine's foil for cavitation plate or holeshot plate? He makes both..
    I just checked the text from him..." holeshot plate, $170 polished ss with Basscat logos"