Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar

Lightbulb Echomap Plus Screen Shots

A few shots from my new EchoPlus unit w/CV52 and PS 22 TR...

First shots w/panoptix the day i went out to set unit up:

Shots from today and with install on new Ultrex; i have some interference, its ok on sonar but a little worst on DownVu....in the shot below you will can tell when TM is off or on....

YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

2. Member
    Very nice! I can't wait to get back out, and fine tune some more.
    How did you get such nice pictures on here? By the time I resize, they look horrible. I'm using a phone and resize app

2d looks great. I dont think the transducer is level since arcs tilt.

4. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Skunk, i use Flickr, when you get the image code to past here you have several choices of what size pic you want....those pics are pretty much straight out the box, with a few minor adjustments and most of them were for the interference i was getting.

Monte, you are correct, the Ultrex shaft is not a perfect straight up and down, it has a slight angle towards the keel of boat.....nothing can be done about it, thats how its made....it was recently discussed over in the TM page.....i guess one could figure the angel and make a wedge for the ducer but it would only work when pointing straight forward as it would be skewed when you turn the TM....

Looks good,, great shots..
    can't wait to use my new PS22 / 1042XSV, haven't read much on the 1042's,,I guess users go for the Echo or the 76 series..
    Been messing around with it and it's super fast compared to me Echo 95SV.

Cheers..

6. Member
    Astrochris - if you find a forum for saltwater fisherman, I think you'll find more talking about them. Garmin is trying to get back into the freshwater market. Just look at this sub-forum alone, how replies have grown since it was created.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    Skunk, i use Flickr, when you get the image code to past here you have several choices of what size pic you want....those pics are pretty much straight out the box, with a few minor adjustments and most of them were for the interference i was getting.

Monte, you are correct, the Ultrex shaft is not a perfect straight up and down, it has a slight angle towards the keel of boat.....nothing can be done about it, thats how its made....it was recently discussed over in the TM page.....i guess one could figure the angel and make a wedge for the ducer but it would only work when pointing straight forward as it would be skewed when you turn the TM....
    Add a TH Marine transom wedge to your ultrex. It's designed to wedge the main motor, but does great leveling off the trolling motor. Cheap $$ too.

8. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Yes, saw the video of Gman.....throwing some of those under the troller would be ugly... plus he has a Triton and not all boats are the same.....when i get a chance i plane on figuring out how much of an angle i need and trying to fix something up.....

9. Banned
    Yes, saw the video of Gman.....throwing some of those under the troller would be ugly... plus he has a Triton and not all boats are the same.....when i get a chance i plane on figuring out how much of an angle i need and trying to fix something up.....
    Paint them. Also, I've seen them with black star board underneath as well. Looks ok.

10. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I have the black starboard and plan on using that to make something.....

11. Banned
    I have the black starboard and plan on using that to make something.....
    I mounted a solix 12 in my dash that's why I got the star board.
    Last edited by Kwell215; 06-15-2018 at 01:02 AM.