Hydro Dynamics Jack Plate for sale

I’m selling my Hydro Dynamics Jack Plate. This plate has 8.25” set-back. I have modified it from original to increase rigidly and safety. The JP is drilled for the Allision Transom Bolt pattern. Operation of the Jack Plate is excellent. Can send a video of the operation if you wish. Exterior is buffed with scotch bright to a satin lustor, no coating applied. It has never been installed on a boat. I am asking $900.00 plus shipping. Please contact me through private message.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Carte's Custom

2. Member
    Wish it was 10"..
    Last edited by NOTGSXR; 02-12-2018 at 06:07 AM.
    Allison XB21 Prosport Mercury Racing 250XS with a 1.75 Sporty

3. Member
    Mark what did you end up going with?

Johnny Johnson

4. Member
    I ordered a 10" Hydro Dynamics. Good point NOTGSXR. I was going to bolt the 8" on my 2 inch spacers present on the boat from factory. The Hydro Dynamics is about 1" wider so that would leave 1/2" lip on either side. However, using the 2" spacer provides another level of adjustments for height. It is advantageous to position as much slide plate as possible within the slides at optimum running height. By using the 2" spacers + JP can get that "just rite" position. Another thing I considered, if the motor needed to be adjusted Port / Starboard to obtain as close as possible to C/L perfect it would be easy to machine the holes in the 2" spacers.
    Carte's Custom