tackle store in Fellsmere/Sabastion area

I'm heading down this spring break with my son. Going to fish the marsh. Did the same last year but it wasn't planned as we actually stayed in Kissimmee but conditions drove us to the marsh. Anyway, I've looked online and don't really see any freshwater tackle stores nearby. I stopped last year at the few shops there in fellsmere but unless I missed the shop, they basically only sold shiners and a very basic selection of lures. Was in need of some replacement plastics last year and had a time trying to find them anywhere close. If I knew of a good store in the area east of the Stick Marsh, i wouldn't feel like i had to stock up like crazy before I come down.

Any tackle shop recommendations for me in the area?

bass pro is right up the road

3. Banned
    Did you try Stick marsh Bait and Tackle? It's just a little ways east of the stoplight on the south side of the road, in a green building, in Fellsmere. . Used to be a great little shop.

Better get what you want before you go down, Bait and Tackle may not have what you want. Spring break, all you will need is a crap load of sinko's and some chug bugs.

5. Member
    Sorry fellas, forgot about this post until just now. I was trying to get by without buying a tackle shop of plastics before i came down but that is what i ran into last time. Ran out of what was working and couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks for the input.

Last year, it was all about topwater, big speed worms, and swim jigs with a few other things thrown in for variety. I can't remember which tackle store i tried in fellsmere but neither had any tackle... just one wall with basics and shiners. Maybe I just missed stick marsh bait and tackle. Hope so.

6. Member
    There's a Bass Pro Shop north of Fellsmere, right off of I-95 in Palm Bay. they should have what you're looking for.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hogzilla View Post
    There's a Bass Pro Shop north of Fellsmere, right off of I-95 in Palm Bay. they should have what you're looking for.
    Academy also at the same exit

8. Member
    Perfect. thanks fellas.