Thread: C-Monster App

C-Monster App

I'm hoping the Power Pole Tech will see this post.
    I just bought a MLF rigged Nitro z18 and it came with 2 8ft Blades. Everything works good so far but the C-Monster app won't upload firmware. I get the error that says the file is too large. How can I get the firmware updated and is it really necessary????

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Try deleting and downloading the app again. You can also try to connect to one pump at a time and see if that helps. This is a known issue with the iOS app that we are working on.

Are you having trouble with the units? I would guess that the software should be up to date on those boats as we have not release a CM1.0 firmware update in some time now.

If you continue to have trouble, please call our tech support line at 813-689-9932 opt 2.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerPoleTech View Post
    Try deleting and downloading the app again. You can also try to connect to one pump at a time and see if that helps. This is a known issue with the iOS app that we are working on.

Are you having trouble with the units? I would guess that the software should be up to date on those boats as we have not release a CM1.0 firmware update in some time now.

If you continue to have trouble, please call our tech support line at 813-689-9932 opt 2.
    I had the same issue as the OP, and contacted power pole, they gave me the same advice and now it works great.

4. Member
    Worked like a champ....Thanks for the assist!!