Lynx graph mount

Hey guys, just curious as to what is the best way to go for mounting a Helix 12 on the bow of the Lynx...other than a ram mount. Is there room for a solid style mount? I just want something that won't let the graph smash around running in rough water...tks

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tr21chris View Post
    Hey guys, just curious as to what is the best way to go for mounting a Helix 12 on the bow of the Lynx...other than a ram mount. Is there room for a solid style mount? I just want something that won't let the graph smash around running in rough water...tks
    I used a Precsion mount for my 12 inch Helix on my Lynx. Works and looks great. 0

3. Airborne Lab Tech
    You can take the little trolling motor pedal box thing out and move the pedal back. A 12" graph will fit mounted down in the recess area after that. Watched the Jon Crews Lynx walkthrough on YouTube and that's how he did it.
    Airborne!

4. Member
    Thanks WillDa and Brison I'll check them out.

5. Member
    Tr21, I'm sorry I misread your post . I have a Precsion at the console. Ram at the bow.

I just swapped my RAM mount out for a Balzout on my Eyra. I hated the RAM mount with my Helix 12, it moved down in rough water and made a couple scratches. Balzout is rock solid, very adjustable.

7. Member
    GeigerTech out of Aurora, Ontario, Canada - Great quality - less cost than the others. All billeted aluminum and well thought out.

That’s a good one we will check on.