New Tracker Model Pro Guide V185WT

I stumbled upon one of these at Bass Pro in Round Rock, TX. Tracker doesn’t show the model on thier website yet. Some of the online adds are adding LE to the model designation. Is it maybe just a test run to see if there isn’t demand?

The front deck is definitely bigger than the one on my 175. The storage layout is the same as a 175 with a few small improvements. If this boat had been available in 2015 it would have been my choice as, to me, the difference in price would have been justifiable for the added room on the front deck.

No tracker bashing please. I have put 250hrs on my tracker in 3 years without one issue with the boat itself. Instead it’s the trim on my Merc that keeps giving me headaches. And down here in Central Texas multi-specie boats aren’t very big sellers which leads to limited options.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Wish I would have known about this. I just bought a new 2015 pro guide 175 WT with a 115 hp mercury 4s. It had been leftover because as you say many do not like this one here in the south.Got a good deal. What engine do you have ? I am trying to dial mine in for spring.
    2015 Tracker Pro Guide 175 WT
    Mercury 115hp 4s, 13x17p Spitfire X7

Saw the 165 yesterday. Big boat for 16'. Had a 115 Merc 4 stroke. Nice layout. You're right about the front deck. That's why I went with the Lowe over the earlier 175. I cast a lot and wanted some room up front.
    2018 Skeeter MX1825 w/175 Yamaha 4-Stroke
    80# MK Ultrex w/ I-Pilot
    HB Helix 10 SI Mega, HB Helix 9 SI, Helix 9, Garmin 106SV
    USAF Ret

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KKBRNH View Post
    Wish I would have known about this. I just bought a new 2015 pro guide 175 WT with a 115 hp mercury 4s. It had been leftover because as you say many do not like this one here in the south.Got a good deal. What engine do you have ? I am trying to dial mine in for spring.
    I have the 115 with a 17” stainless prop. The little boats runs 40+ GPS with a full tank, full live well, lots of gear and three people. By myself with empty live wells it will sometime soon push 45. Would probably benefit from a 19 pitch prop but overall performance is so consistent I hate to mess with it.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Archer View Post
    Saw the 165 yesterday. Big boat for 16'. Had a 115 Merc 4 stroke. Nice layout. You're right about the front deck. That's why I went with the Lowe over the earlier 175. I cast a lot and wanted some room up front.
    Closest Lund dealer to me is a 3 1/2 hour drive. I would be a liar if I didn’t admit to a little Lund envy every now and then.