2018 Z18 Center Storage Organization?

Could I get a few people to share pics of how they organize their tackle in a newer Z18? I'm looking to possibly purchase a Z18 and the center storage box looks a little small to fit all my 3700/3701 tackle boxes. I realize I could go look at one in person but the nearest dealer is over an hour away and I want to do as much research online before I make the drive. Thanks in advance!
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

2. Member
    Interested in this as well - not buying right now, but gotta make a choice between a Z18 or a Z19 - so just curious right now, but great question!!
    Nitro Z6 Optimax115 Elite HDI5 Bow 5x Pro Console

3. Member
    I pick up my new Z19 this week so can't help all that much. I did crawl all over a Z18 and Z19 at our local BPS several times. I have fished local lakes so many years that I carry what I need and leave the rest at home. I have 2 tackle bags with 5 each of the 3700's and both will fit just fine in the center storage of the Z19 and I'm pretty sure on the Z18. I will put extra bags of worms and a few other small, fishing related things in the bins on both sides. I carry 9 rods in the port side rod box. On the starboard side box I will store my life vests, small tool box, paper towels, rain gear, jacket and a few other things I can't think of right now. I leave the rear deck storage open for whomever is with me.

Not sure if it will help but go to the Pro's Choice Marine in Warsaw, Mo. website. They have several of each model of the Z boats in stock with a lot of pictures of each one. There will be numerous pictures of the storage boxes opened. Maybe someone can give you the inside dimensions of the center storage, which might be very helpful.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

This is how it is set-up in my Z19, I would expect it to be similar in the Z18... You can fit more boxes in the forward section if you wish. Also a couple of boxes will fit in the slots on each side. I usually just put small bags of spinner baits, or plastics there that I plan on using during the day, etc. A couple of cup holders for small items like spike it, sunscreen, etc. You can remove the center divider if you want to get even more boxes to fit... This is the Tackle organizer option, btw...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KCLOST; 02-13-2018 at 06:54 AM.
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

5. Member
    Thanks KCLOST, that helps.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

2011 Z7
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bob Gottschalk
    2019 Z18
    2019 PRO XS 175 FOUR STROKE

I like the Magnets on the lid! GREAT idea, where did you get them? I have to look into that for quick change out of lures!