The Cowboy's Chili

The Cowboy's Chili

A cowboy walks into a seedy cafe in Butte, Montana.
    He sits at the counter, orders a beer, and then notices an old cowboy with his head resting on his hand, staring blankly at a beer, and a full bowl of chili
    Sitting in front of him.
    After fifteen minutes of watching the old guy just sitting there staring at his beer, the young cowboy, being a little down on his luck, bravely asks the old cow poker, ‘If you ain’t gonna eat that chilli, mind if I do?’

The older cowboy slowly turns his head toward the young wrangler and in his best cowboy manner says, ‘Sure kid, you go ahead.'

Eagerly, the young cowboy reaches over and slides the bowl over to his place and starts spooning it in with delight. He gets nearly down to the bottom and notices a dead mouse in the bottom of the bowl. The sight was very shocking and he immediately barfs up the chili back into the bowl.

The old cowboy quietly says, ‘Yep, That’s just what happened to me, too...
    G3 HP180
    Yamaha 115 4 Stroke

2. Member
    Years ago, I worked with a couple 'monkeys' that cleared most of a restaurant out with a sandwich bag of Vegetable Soup. Sitting at the Counter/Bar section, one of them would complain about not feeling well and gag, while secretly dumping the soup onto the counter. They'd tell the story years later and laugh like Hyenas!......sick Hyenas.

25th Anniversary Champion 187 SCX Elite
    Mercury 175 EFI
    Perception Pescador Pro 120 Kayak
    Aquos 10ft Pontoon Boat

4. Member
    Thants funny!!

5. Member
    Thants sick!!