Thread: Vexus Boats

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by JHelms View Post
    Vexus already made their first mistake. They had a big "grand opening" and didn't even have a plant, let alone a boat. Now everything hereafter will be an afterthought. That's what happens when you put engineers in charge of marketing.
    Its amazing how some people view things. I bet 99% of the people on this site disagree with u

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turfy49431 View Post
    Its amazing how some people view things. I bet 99% of the people on this site disagree with u
    It was actually a great marketing ploy .......................For the hundreds, if not thousands of people considering buying a new boat in 2018, Vexus wanted everyone of them to know there is another brand coming soon .

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godsdozer View Post
    It was actually a great marketing ploy .......................For the hundreds, if not thousands of people considering buying a new boat in 2018, Vexus wanted everyone of them to know there is another brand coming soon .
    So where do we go to buy this new brand???

The key to their early success is having an “actual” boat at the Classic, and having an “actual” dealer network where you can order one. I hope they do very well. No doubt it will be a quality product if boat building heritage accounts for anything. And I believe it will.
    Looking forward to seeing the end result of their work.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Hobbie Hut View Post
    So where do we go to buy this new brand???

with your 11.5k post, surely you should know!

σύντομα

The 4 P's
    Last edited by godsdozer; 02-21-2018 at 03:24 AM.

7. Member
    Best of luck to them, I hope the boats they come out with are the best we have seen. Any improvement to the amount and quality of bass boat competition is an improvement for the consumer. This is good for everyone (except JM, lol).
    2021 Caymas CX21/Mercury 250 Pro XS

8. Banned
    I'm "guessing" they are still going to be priced right out of the average fisherman's budget, which is becoming a HUGE problem.

the cost of a nice outfitted aluminum bassboat nowadays is more than a fully equipped top of the line glass rig was just 20 years ago...???

just go look at how many postings are on the "tin boats" forum....it's getting to be the most popular forum lately! because that's all most of us can "reasonably" afford anymore!
    I know, I'm one of them! If you notice my sig below
    Last edited by PolarKraft195; 02-22-2018 at 08:58 AM.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godsdozer View Post
    my tournament partner actually decided to wait a year to buy a new boat. He had some things he’s looking at: is Skeeter going to put the new deck layout in the FX series that they have in the 2018 ZX250, and Vexus is a brand he’s mentioned.

He’s fed up with his Ranger dealer and is looking at other brands to get away from them.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    It could be if the product meets the ideas people have. Since there is no product to go off of people have developed their own idea of what's coming, and a lot are envisioning a new ranger. They might get off the train when they see this boat. More might get on. They have created a huge mountain to climb and definitely went about it different than most. I can't imagine spending all they've spent before they even have a product to sell or show. I think they will sell some boats. There's going to be a few that just have to have one just so they can say they do. Will be interesting to see where they are in 5 years
    In five years they will be owned by Johnny Morris!

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5-Dinks View Post
    In five years they will be owned by Johnny Morris!
    They've done it once!

12. Member

Cool

Spy photo's of the new Vexus.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdz1 View Post
    Spy photo's of the new Vexus.....
    that was the prototype, new models are convertibles

14. Member
    HAHA

15. Member
    Make mine a split window Fuelly!

Quote Originally Posted by OhioChamp183 View Post
    I'm "guessing" they are still going to be priced right out of the average fisherman's budget, which is becoming a HUGE problem.
    :
    I can buy a Bass Cat Sabre boat, motor and trailer, for the same price I paid for a Skeeter Wrangler boat motor and trailer in 1977. Adjusted for inflation of course.

P01135809

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123