Harris was a ZOO

Had our classic today and launched from Venetian Gardens, Tampa Bass launched there also. Then two other tournament with an expected 200 boats combined launched on the lake.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

2. Member
    500 last weekend plus FLW coming. I was thinking while fishing how many casts are made on that chain this time of year on a weekend.

3. Member
    Almost 38lbs to win the Lake County Sheriff’s Office tourny out of hickory point

Quote Originally Posted by tas1498 View Post
    Almost 38lbs to win the Lake County Sheriff’s Office tourny out of hickory point

Quote Originally Posted by Orion922 View Post
    500 last weekend plus FLW coming. I was thinking while fishing how many casts are made on that chain this time of year on a weekend.
    It has produced pretty well for years, amazing the numbers still caught, and big fish too.

Oh and by the way, Friday during practice the spray boats were in Helena run, not sure if they were spraying anywhere else.

7. Member
    Its terrible everywhere right now with the traffic. Yesterday on Seminole I could have walked across Spring Creek by stepping on bass boat decks

8. Member
    Can’t seem to ever find those big fish on Harris. Always a pro on the 2 pounders. Looks like they caught them at the splash too. How do they find those bigger girls??