Laurel lake Corbin Ky.

Has anyone been lately. I’m off work Monday and thinking of going for the day. Thanks in advance
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time

Good luck it’s suppose to rain all day for the next few days or I would go tomorrow. Haven’t fished it in about two weeks but struggled the last two trips.

3. Member
    That lake can be tough at times. Some of my best days on laurel have been raining or snowing.

Very true seems like the worse the weather the better the fishing. Lake has come up a lot in the last 3 days. Check ur ramp wherever u put in. A couple of weeks ago grove had the only usable one.

5. Member
    Thanks for the heads up. I called holly bay and they said the lake came up some and the ramp is good.

Let me know if u go tomorrow. Good luck and be safe....a lot of floaters up the river

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ejevans45 View Post
    Let me know if u go tomorrow. Good luck and be safe....a lot of floaters up the river
    After driving for a hour on icey roads we fished for eight hours. Water is the coldest I’ve ever seen it 44 degrees and it wasn’t clear it had a green to black tent mid lake. We had one bite all day it was a 4.12 lb smallie caught on a ned rig. I know the lake just came up so I’m guessing the cold run off cooled the lake down.

Had around 3 inches of rain with tons of flooding. It will be a little bit before lake gets back lined out.

9. Member
    I agree. I think all the lakes around will get messed up after the rain that coming for the next two weeks