Skeeter - Lithium Batteries

Is anyone out there running lithium batteries on an FX20/21 or ZX (particularly LithiumPros)? If so, how did you configure? And did the dealer set up or did you add aftermarket?

I'm close to finishing a new boat build and plan to go the lithium route. The key question is the dealer is recommending a second lithium 12V cranking battery just in case. I plan to run a fairly electronics heavy boat but available literature and online research seems to suggest the Lithium Pros M3110 12V 110Ah battery is probably plenty. For obvious reasons, I am reluctant to spend a big chunk of change on a 2nd cranking battery if it will likely never be used...but interested in Skeeter owners opinions re: need for a backup cranking battery.

Thoughts?

The second battery will be tied to the primary house battery and give you twice the storage capacity. So it will be used all the time. If your electronics heavy it’s a good idea.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,