Mercury Monitor Question

What I can tell, looks like the most common install location is down at the cup holder. I have seen a few gray plates being used to mount. Where did you guys get those from? And what is the cost of the gauge itself? Best place to get one? Also, any other advice would be great.

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I personally think on the dash so its in front of your face and you are not having to look down to see it.....not sure of your gauge setup but i had to disconnect a gauge, use same wires and removed it to put the MM in its place.....very easy to do...MM is about $500 +/- but you need the cable and i think harness......your trim will not show up so if you want that on the gauge you will have to get the digital trim setup......i got mine from Don Weed (Mercury board sponsor) and it was a 1 stop shop....he will provide you with everything you need to get it working.....with the digital trim it was around $700.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    Check out my thread "721 Upgrades" I just installed a MM in the dash and took out of one my big gauges. $700 which includes NEMA set up and digital trim sensor.

4. Member
    mine is the small model factory mounded down near the cup. works OK but ideally would be in dash. The gauges on the dash are almost worthless and I look at the merc monitor more then all of them combined.
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

5. Bob G's pool boy
    Quote Originally Posted by davidsa View Post
    mine is the small model factory mounded down near the cup. works OK but ideally would be in dash. The gauges on the dash are almost worthless and I look at the merc monitor more then all of them combined.
    Move it to the dash. I moved mine. By the cup holder is really a stupid place for it.

"I am going to Eufala to just idle around"
    -Haus

***NEW*** 2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4 cause I am such a baller.
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s with a bent ass trailer
    HDS16 live- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 live W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

Instagram @brettcarnright. Teamviewer: bCarnrite@33

6. Member
    2017 618 Pro 175 ProXS

7. Banned
    Pull out the speedo and put the MM in it's place. Done.

8. Member
    Are you guys linking them in with your graphs as well

9. Member
    When I ordered my 721 had the Merc Mointor put in with the NEMA network connected to my network and I get all the information on graphs etc. Mine took the place of the TACH in the Dash. I also like that they put in the Oil Tank Level Sensor as well. On my Triton I did not have that but did have the digital Trim Sensor. Will replace it this year. Call Don Weed over on the Merc board they can fix you up with what you need and he will help you if you have any issues as installing it as well. He helped me on Saturday get mine done.
    Steven Dendy-Spring Hill, KS
    2017 Phoenix 721 PRO XP 250-PRO XS
    Past Rides

​07 Triton - TR-196 200-Opti
    01 Triton - TR-21 225 HO Johnson
    93 Javelin 379T 91 Rude Intruder

83 Tidecraft - Wildfire F/S 150 Black Max

10. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I took my Tach out and put it there.....i had all intentions on monitoring it on my Lowrance unit but when you think about it, you need to start spliting screens with mapping and sonar, if you want to watch those also....so what i did was make a few overlays onto the mapping page like Temp, Water PSI and RPM's.....but mainly look at the MM to see whats going on......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS