Wiring power poles to Phoenix wiring

I have a 919 which has the box in the back compartment that everything is wired to. It has places labeled for power poles but no buttons. How do I wire the pumps in and where do I get the buttons? Thanks
    2021 caymas cx21

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Those are circuit breaker sand you should be able to get some from Tim or here is a link, https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Sea-Syst...pSrc=srch&th=1
    https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Sea-Syst...ircuit+breaker

but they will have an inline fuse so you can actually just connect the wires to the post on the disconnect as see here, the 2 red wires are for poles
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Those are circuit breakers and you should be able to get some from Tim or here is a link,

but they will have an inline fuse so you can actually just connect the wires to the post on the disconnect as see here, the 2 red wires are for poles
    https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Sea-Syst...pSrc=srch&th=1
    https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Sea-Syst...ircuit+breaker

Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    Ok. That may be easier. I see the positive wires run to the post. What did you run the negative wires to? Battery?
    2021 caymas cx21

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NWFBOY View Post
    Ok. That may be easier. I see the positive wires run to the post. What did you run the negative wires to? Battery?
    there should be a negative buss bar where all the grounds go
    info@drewcraft.com

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    info@drewcraft.com

7. Member
    Ok. I appreciate it drew
    2021 caymas cx21

8. Member
    Are the inline fuses 40amp Drew? I assume if I want to run the wires like the factory wiring setup, I just remove the box in your picture and install the fuses and wires?

Sorry for the questions!

9. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Will M. View Post
    Are the inline fuses 40amp Drew? I assume if I want to run the wires like the factory wiring setup, I just remove the box in your picture and install the fuses and wires?

Sorry for the questions!
    40amp for blades, some models have 30s , and yes you could remove the boat and install circuit breakers but you will have to tap that main power from the back side, if you use the fuses to the main lug the switch will still server as a cutoff to the pumps
    info@drewcraft.com

10. Member
    Thank you Drew! I have not posted much in the forum, but I see your name on many replies. You taking the time to respond is much appreciated.

Stay tuned - install this weekend!

11. Member
    Adding to this Drew - but that picture you show has a 30 amp fuse next to the battery switch. Does that fuse come out so that you can exchange it? The reason I ask is that Power Pole recommends a 40 amp cut off switch at the battery.

12. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    that 30amp is for the main feed going to the switch panel
    info@drewcraft.com

13. Member
    Thanks! Do I need to put a 40 amp fuse there or can I just put two 40 amp push style fuses in the open Power Pole spots?

14. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    no it needs to stay 30amp, see diagram, the only thing the 30amp is for is the switch panel and the 12v usb and lighter circut
    info@drewcraft.com

15. Member
    Thank you sir! So I will need to daisy chain my power pole fuses from the Electronics fuse? I don't have a hydraulic jack plate.

16. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    thats fine or go the the main lug on the disconnect
    info@drewcraft.com

17. Member
    Sounds good! I didn't think about the main lug being accessible on the back of the unit. I appreciate the guidance! I'll be sure to post some pictures when I get it up and running. Thank you again! This site is awesome.