Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reelmin5 View Post
    So Gross!
    My wife made it twice, I almost lost my love for pizza Id rather cheat once in a while and enjoy it!
    I have made it with crispy mozzarella crust and egg/mozzarella crust. Good both ways. Just won't eat carbs. Cheat day costs 3 or 4 days. And carbs make me feel like crap. My biggest problem now is fat/protein. Hard to get enough fat without getting too much protein.

I try to eat 75% fat, 20% protein and less than 5% carbs. And only eat once per day. Never hungry

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bkeenom View Post
    I have made it with crispy mozzarella crust and egg/mozzarella crust. Good both ways. Just won't eat carbs. Cheat day costs 3 or 4 days. And carbs make me feel like crap. My biggest problem now is fat/protein. Hard to get enough fat without getting too much protein.

I try to eat 75% fat, 20% protein and less than 5% carbs. And only eat once per day. Never hungry
    The fat and protein are my issue as well. Getting tired of cheese and avocados, but they're the easiest way for me to get fat.

Cauliflower loaded mashed (potatoes) are very tasty too.

3. Member
    Crispy mozzarella crust. And the finished product. Cheese, pepperoni and Italian sausage. All done in a microwave because I travel. Taste just like pizza to me

4. Member
    It's been a couple of months since I've checked in here. We started eating some watermelon and apples this summers, basically staying with fruit or berries when we wanted something sweet. I may have had ice cream twice since last December? If either of us eats a bunch of carbs for several days we both feel like crap. I've maintained my weight within two pounds one way or the other for months now. Finally had to break down and buy a bunch of new clothes. Who knows what 2019 will hold after the holidays? I am not sure I want to lose another 30 pounds? I know it would thrill my doctor. I stayed the weight I am now for a LONG time, I was within 10 pounds of this weight when I was in the best shape of my life...pretty comfortable.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    It's been a couple of months since I've checked in here. We started eating some watermelon and apples this summers, basically staying with fruit or berries when we wanted something sweet. I may have had ice cream twice since last December? If either of us eats a bunch of carbs for several days we both feel like crap. I've maintained my weight within two pounds one way or the other for months now. Finally had to break down and buy a bunch of new clothes. Who knows what 2019 will hold after the holidays? I am not sure I want to lose another 30 pounds? I know it would thrill my doctor. I stayed the weight I am now for a LONG time, I was within 10 pounds of this weight when I was in the best shape of my life...pretty comfortable.
    These last 5 pounds are stubborn! Had to buy new pants, but am holding off on shorts until next season. Have to fold the waist over about 1 1/2" with a belt and cinch it tight to keep them up. Makes finding the zipper kinda difficult.

6. Member
    Hit 71 lbs lost as of last friday. A long ways still to go but I feel better than I have in a long time.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZethKinnettFishing View Post
    Talk about a website with an agenda...

Are you really going to get unbiased editorial from a vegan website?
    2015 Yellowfin 21 with 2014 Yamaha SHO 250

8. Member
    Nov, sitting here eating a burger with no bun and some cauliflower fries. I haven’t changed anything, still eating carbs when I want them, mainly in fruits. Weight has been the same (I’m ok with that) for a long time. It’ll be a year since we started this next month.

9. Member
    I started 12 days ago. Starting to fill better, watching blood sugar it has dropped but staying off scales for now mainly cause I am working where I don't have any. Hopefully after being gone for a month I'll see how I did.

10. Member
    Last post was 10/22/2018, I am still at 73 pounds lost and just maintained thru the last 2 months between holidays and hunting I have not tried to really loose. Just started back into the complete version of our life changes. We will see where it goes from here. My wife has lost over 16 total inches and 25 pounds. Both of our energy levels are much better.

11. Member
    Still going as well. Completed my quarterly labs on Friday. Doctor says everything is perfect. He said he and other doctors are on it as well. Told me to continue and do labs every 3 months.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bkeenom View Post
    Crispy mozzarella crust. And the finished product. Cheese, pepperoni and Italian sausage. All done in a microwave because I travel. Taste just like pizza to me

That looks good, we found a recipe that uses canned chicken, eggs, and Parmesan cheese to make the crust. Then just put your sauce, toppings, and mozzarella then in the oven for 6 - 10 minutes to melt the cheese.

Ok, so I've been stuck on a plateau for a month or so. No weight loss. Time to reevaluate my food and drink. On my wife's suggestion I dropped the one thing I love, my sugar free energy drink. I was drinking 1-2 a day during the week and 2-3 a day on the weekends. (4$ a pop was getting on her nerves) well I'm happy to say that I have dropped around 9lbs in the last 8 days. I thought I might kill her before the withdrawals subsided. Toughest thing I have ever quit.
    1979 Glastron HPV165 140HP Johnson

Taxation is theft!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123