Thread: 6X4 bags

6X4 bags

HEY, any one want to sell me about 50 6X4 bags??? either 4 Mil poly or Laminate. I can order them but
    shipping costs more than the damn bags are worth. I used to buy them by 1000 but don't need that many.
    Let me know.... I need the 6X4 bags 6" across the top where they reclose. TEXT 570 647-9007
    Thanks

2. Member
    If you have a walmart close by, they carry them here. Think you can get free shipping to any store. Hobby Lobby stores have them in stock also.

3. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    If you have a walmart close by, they carry them here. Think you can get free shipping to any store. Hobby Lobby stores have them in stock also.

WOW... can't beat the price and 4 MIL too... check it out FREE SHIPPING TOO

https://www.walmart.com/ip/6-x4-Recl...1119#read-more
    Last edited by Pokie Pa; 02-09-2018 at 01:23 PM.

4. Member
    They sell them in smaller pkgs in store. They are like 4 bucks or so for a hundred. I have some 4 by 6 but no 6 by 4, if you can make the 4 by 6 work i can send you some for free, i have lots of those. I will check the local store tomorrow and see if they carry the 6 by 4.

5. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    Thanks Terry but I ordered 1000 of them. I know some of my buddies can use them. I have 4X6 too as I ordered the wrong ones from UIRECRAFT
    when I put in an order last Sept. I appreciate the offer very much tho. No need to check the store as I bought them like i said. THANK YOU.

They sell them in smaller pkgs in store.
    What section of the store are they in?

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryanmc57 View Post
    What section of the store are they in?
    Sewing and crafts section. The associate said they sell them like hotcakes, I check a lot as they run out quickly of the bigger sizes. Lots of old ladies using them for crafts for some reason. Hobby Lobby usually has a better selection in the 100 count bags. Hobby Lobby is a little cheaper for some reason.

Thanks. I'll look for them next time I'm in there.

9. Member
    At Wal-mart, in what dept. are they? Thanks.

10. Member
    ^^^^ post #7

No experience with the ones Wal Mart or Hobby Lobby has, but Amazon sells a brand called Plymor that are absolutely awesome. Came across them when I went from storing soft plastics in 3700s to storing them in original packaging in larger zipper bags by category. Of course the issue was I didn't have original packaging for the ones I threw in 3700 boxes. I had tried another brand I found on ebay and though the plastic was heavy duty, it seemed the zipper mechanism liked to separate from one side or the other a whole lot. Not an issue with the Plymor ones.

Sounds like this thread is already pretty well resolved and these are a bit more expensive than the ones linked at least, but they're available in varying amounts and I can attest to the quality. Here's a link to them if anyone needs it in the future. The price apparently fluctuates on these, so keep checking...as of right now they're about $4 more per 100 than when I purchased. Maybe a time of year thing?

The 4x6 version is a couple dollars less.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

12. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    Thanks for the post. They look like quality bags also. I bought the ones from walmart but I ordered them son a coupon special.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/6-x4-Recl...Case/969731119

Sewing and crafts section. The associate said they sell them like hotcakes, I check a lot as they run out quickly of the bigger sizes. Lots of old ladies using them for crafts for some reason. Hobby Lobby usually has a better selection in the 100 count bags. Hobby Lobby is a little cheaper for some reason.
    I looked in two different Walmarts and didn't see anything like them or a place for them. What are they near in the craft section?

14. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryanmc57 View Post
    I looked in two different Walmarts and didn't see anything like them or a place for them. What are they near in the craft section?
    My local Walmart did not carry them either. I had to order them online.

15. Member
    I will check ours today and try to narrow down the section.