Solix to Suzuki interface

Can anyone confirm if I can hook a Solix 12 to a new Suzuki DF250 through NMEA connections to display engine data

2. Banned
    If the Solix has a engine info page you can. Call international marine in Fla. talk to tyler, he will get you the correct cable. They are the cheapest too.

3. Member
    At my dealer I was quoted about $1000 to link the motor to Solix. They said the cable was about $800 which just doesn't seem right.

4. Member
    Yeah, that seems a little high. I know for Lowrance, it was around $100 for the interface cable and I just tied it into my existing NMEA network. Unfortunately, not sure how it works for Solix units.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

5. Banned
    You will need 2 cables. This is assuming you already have a NMEA network in the boat. The interface cable comes with the extra T that you need.

http://www.internationalmarineservic...90c0-88136.htm
    http://www.internationalmarineservic...-88149-350.htm

The hardest part is running the cable from engine to dash. The rest is plug n play. If you don't have NMEA you will need a NMEA starter kit. About 70 bucks.

6. Member
    Perfect! Thank you

I know this is an older thread, but I am interested to know if the cables mentioned above are needed if you already use a Suzuki C-10 color engine monitor. This device uses an interface cable and the NMEA 2000 network.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X