Where to stay around Summerset

I get to go the the semi finals this October on the upper part of the lake around Summerset and am really looking forward to seeing this area. Wife wants to go to and golf on the Island. Could someone please recommend a place to stay with good parking and hookups. Hoping to get my son up there with me to practice too...will see.
    Thank you much.

2. Banned

3. Member
    Holiday inn Hampton inn Marriott all nearby - Marriott new so probably nicer- call them and see if they have plug ins; vrbo as well

A new trend is using air b and b...https://www.airbnb.com/s/Somerset--K...5B%5D=%2Fhomes

I have a coworker who is single and is rarely at home. He remodeled his basement and moved in to it. He left the upstairs fully furnished. He keeps the upstairs cleaned and supplied just like a motel room. He rents the ground level of his home out for day/week rates. When he has a booking he stays at his girlfriends house so the people renting his home have privacy. When guest are there they have a full carport to park two vehicles or a one vehicle and a boat. He has a blacktop drive, and his home sits on 3/4 acre with a well manicured yard. You have all the comforts of home so you feel more relaxed than if you were staying in a motel room...if you go air b and b GET REFERENCES...this is becoming popular and not everyone is the same so do some background checking. I know my days of staying in motels on trips are over if I can find a air b and b that suites my needs. I would recommend my friend's home but he is way too far away from Somerset. I just wanted to throw the idea out there.

5. Member
    Thank you all for info