Loxahatchee,Royal Palm,Wellington etc please step inside

Looking to gauge interest in starting a club out here , what say ye?
    Comments? Ideas? etc?
    reply here or pm or email

2. Member
    There are already a 2-4 already established clubs in that area, why not look to join one of those? Royal Palm Bassmasters are always looking for members.

3. Member
    I'm seasonal, here November thru April. Would like to join a club but some are team ones & I don't know anyone really. Or some are quite expensive.

Royal Palm Bass is a team only club AND they are bass affiliated meaning extra $$$ with no benefit unless you want to fish B.A.S.S tournaments
    looking to start non affiliated reasonably cheap club

5. Member
    interested

got 3-4 from here need a few more

7. Member
    Hi all, I have fished with Royal Palm Bassmasters for years. They are bass affiliated, the membership for the club is 70$ annually, it’s 25 or 30 for the club 15 to the state federation nation and 25 to the bass federation nation. Something like that. The main purpose for this is that they follow the bass rules. They are a great bunch of guys, and yes it is a team tournament. I know that there are 2-4 people looking for partners right now in the club. They have a tournament once a month and a meeting the Thursday before every tournament. They also do two away tournaments every year and a classic at the end of the year 60$ per tournament. The other GREAT thing about the club is that they put on a 4th of July kids tournament at one of the local parks every year and the club and any sponsors they can round up pay for or donate everything. It’s not a huge club so no intimidation problems, If anyone is interested they can pm or ask any questions on here.