Time to dig out some smaller clothes

Down 15 pounds. Gotta run chow down on some boneless chicken breast tossed in buffalo sauce over a salad.

2. Member
    Nice....keep up the good work

" A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

Thats great news. Im down 20 pounds but not enough to go to my next size smaller pants. But I did have to wear my belt with my current size. Thats good news

Well John, time for me to start ---------- I have really packed the weight on. Good food at home, and every place we go. My biggest downfall is bread.

6. Member
    I'm still on the plateau of about 30 lost and 4 pant sizes in the waist down Dave. We haven't had any bread in the house since December. We have had two pizzas since then to curb the cravings LOL. Once you get over the hump you really don't miss it all that much. If you do you just eat a bite or two. When I make a burger if I want bread I wrap it with lettuce. Is it as good...hell no! Is it better than packing around 30 extra pounds all day every day, YES! I have been this weight for years on end. I guess my body likes it? As usual Amye always wants to "lose 5 more pounds." I think women are born saying this.

7. Member
    Congrats on the weight loss. I was diagnosed as a pre-diabetic in Jan this year. Made the necessary eating habits and have lost 14 lbs. I would like to lose 10 more. One thing I didn't know is that carbs turn to sugar when not burned by exercise. We love pasta and rice dishes but they had to go. No more sodas nor candy bars while fishing. My sweet tooth is whining but I'm keeping it in check.

8. Member
    I too had to get some jeans out of the space bag. Down 67# since 4/14/17.

9. Member
    Still hanging in there with the low carbs and still slowly losing weight. I will occasionally eat what I want, just in moderation and only one meal. It’s about time for an annual physical in the next month or so, the real tell will come with that blood work.

I wasn’t on anything but a low dose of high blood pressure medicine. But, several other indicators were getting borderline. I’m now a few pounds from the weight I was when I separated from the military in 1999. IE still a big guy...feeling pretty darn good to be 58 this month.

10. Member
    Congratulations on the weight loss. Takes work and dedication to give up the thing we enjoy. But the work Is worth it.

Awesome!

12. Member
    Bought new levi jeans today. went from a 36/32 to a 33/32 since Jan this year. Being diagnosed with type II diabetes has got my attention. Keeping daily sugar below 15 grams and really watching carbs has worked to loose weight. I sure miss rice and pasta and those fresh baked dinner rolls.

13. Member
    I understand missing bread Mike! We wrap our burgers in lettuce. I’m down from a 44 waist to a 40 being loose. Hope your diabetes stays under control! I know my FIL doesn’t need any meds for his as long as he keeps his weight regulated.

14. Member
    I'm following the same path as your FIL. The doc said to keep my blood sugar down below 120. So far it's between 95 and 110. Learning about size portions along with the amount of carbs and sugars foods has been a huge help in keeping the numbers down.