Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawee6170 View Post
    I have 250 hours on my SHO and the majority of the hours on mine are places a surface drive shouldn't probably go.... haven't had a lick of trouble with it and would recommend it to anyone, if I can't tear it up then it can't be tore up
    i have one also...and i have also been with Pawee6170 for a lot of these hours and zero issues...also see what WPC3 does with his you can't hurt them!!

2. Member
    South of Baton Rouge but North of Plaquemine, LA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookem163 View Post
    i have one also...and i have also been with Pawee6170 for a lot of these hours and zero issues...also see what WPC3 does with his you can't hurt them!!
    Have you put one on your rocket yet? Last I talked to you, you were planning to. If so, how’s it running?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomfisher View Post
    Have you put one on your rocket yet? Last I talked to you, you were planning to. If so, how’s it running?
    its a beast!!!! I flashed it in November....and since the flash the best I have seen is 91.7 and haven’t played with that many props...but when you back off the fuel mileage is unreal!!!! I can get close to 6mpg when I run around 3800 and at 3800 that’s doing 55-60mph!!!!!

4. Member
    ? What’s your set back and what kinda prop and pitch you run to achieve that speed. No tackle half a tank of gas ?
    "TT"
    2000 Rocket/250 ProXS

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketmanTT250XS View Post
    ? What’s your set back and what kinda prop and pitch you run to achieve that speed. No tackle half a tank of gas ?
    16” of setback....27 Solas Scorpion...full tank of fuel 36 gallons....and full Tournament load for one person and I weigh 250lbs....
    I keep 28 rods in the box and full load of tackle!!!!! WPC3 has seen 90.9 in a 21xrd full load one person...oh and I had a 12’ talon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hookem163 View Post
    its a beast!!!! I flashed it in November....and since the flash the best I have seen is 91.7 and haven’t played with that many props...but when you back off the fuel mileage is unreal!!!! I can get close to 6mpg when I run around 3800 and at 3800 that’s doing 55-60mph!!!!!
    Man y’all are twisting my arm. I need that mpg

20XDC / Promax

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BStrick View Post
    Man y’all are twisting my arm. I need that mpg
    ill take a pic next time I'm running

8. Member
    last I read may be august before new sho's in country for sale. Awesome motor but hard to get and hi as girraff coochie. If do it get 200 get it flashed instead paying for 250. wish I had one but it was another 5k on top price my pro xs replacement with gauges controls riggin etc

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUGMCGEEFTD View Post
    last I read may be august before new sho's in country for sale. Awesome motor but hard to get and hi as girraff coochie. If do it get 200 get it flashed instead paying for 250. wish I had one but it was another 5k on top price my pro xs replacement with gauges controls riggin etc
    You gunna pay the difference in oil you have to buy for that mercury!!!

10. Member
    Breaux and Daigle will beat any price in south Louisiana. They sell a large volume and can give you better pricing. If you don't believe just call them and then check around. You'll see.

11. Member
    Just saw a used one come up for sale on facebook. 2011 250SHO, $11,500. It's in Thibodaux.

12. Member
    I went to Breaux & Daigle to order a Yamaha and he said that it’ll be at least a month before he can get one, I offered to give him money to order it and he said he didn’t want to take my money until he knew for sure when he would get it in. He said they are doing model changes right now and told me to check back sometime next week. I called a few other places and they said they couldn’t get anything until the fall. Gotta be a popular motor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jwebre74 View Post
    I went to Breaux & Daigle to order a Yamaha and he said that it’ll be at least a month before he can get one, I offered to give him money to order it and he said he didn’t want to take my money until he knew for sure when he would get it in. He said they are doing model changes right now and told me to check back sometime next week. I called a few other places and they said they couldn’t get anything until the fall. Gotta be a popular motor!!
    Probably some tweaking going on with Yamaha now that Merc has come out with a 4.6 V8 4 Stroke and are doing away with the ProXS engines. They now entered the SHO price range, obviously the 4 strokers cost more. The 300R is intriguing.......but me personally......hard to keep me from a Hammer

No one wants a piece of junk SHO

At least that what some of my hating ass friends are telling me.
    ​Justin Scott
    Rocket
    Yamaha SHO

Youtube channel... Please subscribe.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp7...VnHj2tQ4BvAaMw

15. Member
    I know Adam at AKC in Pierre Part is making some excellent deals on a Merc 4 stroke he quoted me a price. Very very good deal.

16. Banned
    What is the actual reason for the shortage of the SHO's.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR21RDC View Post
    I know Adam at AKC in Pierre Part is making some excellent deals on a Merc 4 stroke he quoted me a price. Very very good deal.
    What Hp ENGINE you pricing?

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BARRY J View Post
    Just saw a used one come up for sale on facebook. 2011 250SHO, $11,500. It's in Thibodaux.
    Be aware the first few years of SHO's had main bearing failures....there was a recall for new powerhead. If it has a newer powerhead, I would not be afraid of it...if not...buyer beware. There was two recalls on SHO's

19. Member
    Lakebouef5 I just saw your post. I replied to you're message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12