Banned

question on rv parks around alexandrea

Hello everyone my wife and I are looking at buying a camper and finding a good rv park around one of the lakes around Alexandria MN to park it for the season. I was looking to see if you guys had any insights on where we should be looking. also open to other areas just trying to stay with in about 3 hours of Sioux falls sd. thanks in advance.

2. Member
    Alexandria is beautiful. I was born and raised there. I still go back and fish with my old bass club when they have tournaments (and when they don't!). If you're in to that kind of thing let me know, I'll hook you up with all the dates and contact info you could ever need.

I don't know which particular campgrounds or RV parks are the best, but I can tell you that there are tons of them to pick from. My wife and I were also looking into this same thing and did find that open spaces do seem to be somewhat limited, or at least they were west of town where we would prefer to be so we could be closer to family. Get on the phone and start calling around, you'll find something.

I'm serious about that bass club invite too! If you end up in the area, look me up!

3. Banned
    thanks for the reply redxdu. im thinking my wife and I will go there for a few weekends to get the feel of the area. and do some fishing. and look around its between there or bigstone ;)

4. Member
    A friend of mine is moving his 5th wheel down from Park Rapids to the Alex. area. He said they found a new park opening on Sauk Lake just outside Sauk Centre Mn.