outboard financing

anybody financing an outboard? What are your monthly costs and the down payment you paid? Just curious what repowering is going to look like...

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Options for just an outboard are kind of limited. Most lenders would want a lien on boat, motor and trailer. If there is a current lien in place, that would have to be paid off with the new one. If the current boat and trailer and clear, they would most likely all be included. Lenders think of the worst case always. If someone does not make engine payments, they do not want to come to the owner with wrenches and take an engine. We do have re-power options but would include all three items.
    Let us know how we can help.
    Thank you,
    Ken

3. Member
    Is there an option available for a 95 ranger? To Re power?

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Basser100 View Post
    Is there an option available for a 95 ranger? To Re power?
    We do have one lender that would look at that.
    Let me know if you need a hand.
    Thank you,
    Ken

5. Fishing is a Passion
    These guys are great. If you want an option for lending and it is available, Ken can get it done.
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

Quote Originally Posted by reclending.com View Post
    Options for just an outboard are kind of limited. Most lenders would want a lien on boat, motor and trailer. If there is a current lien in place, that would have to be paid off with the new one. If the current boat and trailer and clear, they would most likely all be included. Lenders think of the worst case always. If someone does not make engine payments, they do not want to come to the owner with wrenches and take an engine. We do have re-power options but would include all three items.
    Let us know how we can help.
    Thank you,
    Ken
    I may be at a point where I need to finance a re-power. My boat is a 2005 TR-21X. My 2005 Merc 250xs blew a couple days ago. The motor has 426 TOTAL hours on it and it's the second time it's blown. PM me and we can talk. Thanks.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X