Front Storage Compartment organization

I recently purchased a 2006 TR-21X. Any suggestions on what to use for storing/organizing plano 3700 boxes in the front storage compartment? I want to put all my hard baits in the compartment but there are no storage racks just a big open compartment. Appreciate any suggestions.

2. Member
    The boxes go into the smaller compartment .
    the net , life jackets , helmets ,throw cushions, butt seat and post goes in the front big box
    jigs worms in the back left box, 24 rods in the rod box, towels extra clothes first adid , fire extinguisher in the right big box .
    the back box on the right was mommas box for foods ,her purse, her dry clothes a laptop

3. Member
    I built a rack to hold 3700 style boxes in my front compartment. I used aluminum L channel and star board. I cant post pics but if you pm me your # I can text them. The one I built holds 8 boxes down the middle with room for 2 more on each side
    2016 Triton 18 TRX
    200 Mercury Pro XS

4. Member
    I installed one of these organizers.

Last edited by BassStriker; 02-06-2018 at 09:34 PM.
    2004 Triton TR-186DC - Mercury 175 Optimax

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arny99 View Post
    I recently purchased a 2006 TR-21X. Any suggestions on what to use for storing/organizing plano 3700 boxes in the front storage compartment? I want to put all my hard baits in the compartment but there are no storage racks just a big open compartment. Appreciate any suggestions.
    That was the stupidest thing they ever did......shape the storage box in a v...

6. Member
    I built a rack out of plastic file holders I got from Office Max and siliconed it to the compartment floor. Holds 11 3700 boxes and keeps them from moving around. It also leaves a space in front of them (under the seat post) to store life jackets, etc. I've seen similar ones posted on here before. If I can get a pic I'll post one.

7. Member
    I went to the container store and bought a couple Elfa meshwire baskets that each fit 10-12 boxes. I’ve got mine in the middle and you canfit 1-2 3700’s on each side of the basket as well.
    '13 Triton 19SE 225 Pro XS
    '09 Chevy Silverado Z71