Praying Saginaw bay drowning

Does anybody have any info on the guys that drown in Sag bay last week end? I am trying to find out if the Dennis Shaw that was involved was a fellow that I used to hunt with. lost track of him many years ago. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Can't find any info on the internet and don't know where any of his family is anymore.

Thanks
    Bill

2. Member
    Hope it's not your friend

FAIRHAVEN TOWNSHIP, Mich. — Authorities say two fishermen have been found dead after they fell through ice on Saginaw Bay.

The Huron County sheriff's department says it responded Sunday after a person reported that he'd received a voicemail from a friend who reported falling through the ice off of Fairhaven Township, about 100 miles north of Detroit.

The department says an ATV and ice fishing shanty were found in water roughly 4 feet deep. The sheriff's department says the bodies of 73-year-old Dennis Shaw of Fowlerville and 69-year-old Willard Slider of Caro were found nearby.

The department says the call for help appears to have been made about 9:30 a.m. Sunday, but the voicemail didn't arrive until about 2:30 p.m.

Authorities are urging people to use caution on unpredictable ice.
    Please release me,let me go.

3. Member
    Yup that was my friend that I used to hunt and fish with. Thank you for the clarification.