Thread: ZX 250 question

ZX 250 question

Is it possible on the package to delete the powerpole, upgrade the graphs to Lowrance Carbon 12s, get Motorguide trolling motor, and pick different colors? Don't know a lot about Skeeter. But, like the boat and price. Thanks.

2. Member
    The ZX 250 is a package boat, it comes exactly the way it is listed. You do have a few options, ultrex or fortrex, cover, hydraulic jack plate or standard. Only 8 color packages to choose from. With all that being said, you can deal with the dealer directly to change electronics you want, but it will come as an extra cost.

3. Member
    Was afraid of that. Have no use for the powerpole, and would like to upsize graphs. Could live with Minnkota and colors available if have to. Thanks.

4. Member
    A good dealer should easily be able to overcome your minor challenges. Have you discussed your wants with a dealer yet?

My dealer had no problem letting me opt out on the power pole and use the credit for upgrading graphs. Was not a issue at all.
    Kerry Copeland
    2015 Skeeter ZX250/250 SHO
    Decatur, Alabama

6. Member
    Same with my dealer very easy to deal with. They removed power pole and made changes also

Your dealer shoulder let you use those credits towards graph upgrades and such..just as Kerry stated in his post... changes that you want...if not I'm sure I might know someone that you can talk to that will do all they can to get you in what you want...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

8. Member
    if they want to sell the boat, they will rig it the way you want it, not the way it comes

9. Member
    Thanks for all the input. Will be talking to dealer about these changes. Don't know a lot about Skeeters except that I love the layout, always thought they are a great looking boat, and the price on these ZX 250s are pretty attractive compared to most others. Around here it's mostly Ranger and Bass Cat country. Have owned both and currently in Ranger. But, prices have gone through the roof for both so good bye. Thanks again.