What are these crankbaits?

BBC experts, I was recently handed down a box of random fishing stuff from the 70s/80s and there are some mysteries I am looking to solve. Most of the stuff was junk and a big melted mess but I managed to salvage a few baits that I know nothing about. First are these 2 crankbaits. They aren't in great shape but I am curious as to what they are/who made them/are they worth anything?

http://i64.tinypic.com/k1t0jq.jpg

I also found a couple Herter's Devon. They say made in Japan on them. One has a feather/fly type bait behind the blade and the other has a rubber skirt. They are both like new. Are these of any value? I can't seem to find much of anything online about them. Thanks!

2. Member
    The top one is a Rebel Humpy the bottom lure is a Norman I think Quarteback $3 or $4.

3. Member
    2 or 3 years ago, on TFF, a gentleman was looking for a few of the Quarterbacks. I sent him 3 or 4 of them. He fished/guided some on the Guadalupe River. He said they were killers on them little bass in that river. I suspect they are pretty good anywhere there are some little Spots, Guadalupe, or other species of the bass that live in different streams or creeks. I asked him about the Humpy as I had more of them than the Quarterback. He said it just didn't have the same action as the little Norman. Fish'em. Certainly not worth enough to sell.

4. Member
    Thanks for the responses. I was curious and am glad to have some answers. I felt like they may be Rebels but wasn't sure. Thanks again!