Help with Middle School Fishing Club

Hello all,
    I am a middle school teacher and I am trying to start up a middle school fishing club to introduce bass fishing to students. Has anyone else done this or any of your kids apart of any of these programs? I am afraid that my school won't be up for the idea due to the liability that comes with being associated with a school...so in an effort to give it my best shot I am looking for any examples of middle school teams/clubs (especially associated with schools) and any liability forms that my be associated with such.

2. Member
    A friend of mine helped with a high school team from wilmington Ohio. I'll ask him.
    2020 Allison XB 21
    Merc 300R
    2018-SST Bullet
    Merc 300R
    Bullet 20XD
    300XS DBR

3. Member
    Stahlead, You teach at Batavia or WC? Id guess you will likely have better odds trying for a high school team. Wpuld think the liability would be lesser with the older kids. Good luck! I live in Batavia as well and am willing to help if I can.
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught!

4. Member
    Tlt, thanks! I didn't know Wilmington had one. I'll try to reach out to them and see what I can find out.

Rhino, I am at WC. I would eventually love to start a HS fishing team but I don't think I currently have the time needed to run it. Maybe as I learn more about it from other schools, I'll eventually be able to do it. And I'll keep you updated on the help, thanks!