Stradic ci4 vs. ballistic

These reels are the same price but the ballistic is a bit lighter. Has anyone compared them side by side and what do you prefer?

2. Member
    I have both- both good reels- doubt you’d be disappointed with either

3. Member
    I have both. I prefer the ballistic. The stradic has a short stem and the bail will slap my knuckles while reeling in. Besides that both are great reels.

I agree, both are fantastic. I prefer the feel of the Daiwa Ballistic LT. Daiwa has really been producing some excellent reels in the past few years, and the whole new LT spinning series are impressive.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzefly View Post
    I agree, both are fantastic. I prefer the feel of the Daiwa Ballistic LT. Daiwa has really been producing some excellent reels in the past few years, and the whole new LT spinning series are impressive.

Hey Sportsfan- Are the Daiwa™ T3 Ballistic in an 8 speed on sale yet??? That Daiwa™ Tatula I got SWMBO is tough to click over after casting, but other than that it is a sweet model w/those different bearings...

The only Ballistic LT models available are listed on The Tackle Trap website. I haven't seen an 8 ratio version and would be surprised if one was coming!

7. Member
    I'm gonna try a ballistic lt they deem legit
    07 tracker TX 190
    75 horse Mercury
    999 KVD, 859 , and 798 SI HD

8. Member
    I really like my Ballistic LT , smooth retrieve and drag is a smooth beast .