Any experience with: Rep For Vets ?

This is a claims processing service: http://www.repforvets.com/Service-Re...Diseases.shtml

Anyone able to give a thumbs up or down on this agency? It is a VSO (Veterans Service Organization). Or did you go thru the VFW for help?
    Last edited by hooksetter5; 02-05-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Mississippi River Pool 13
    Ranger R93 / Merc 200

2. Member
    I used the Dale Graham foundation. If this one is like them then they should be ok. If anything is said about a fee forget them. Never pay for any kind of VA filing. Check and see if there is a Dale Graham office in your area.

3. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    I used my County Rep. with great success. Not sure if your county or city govt. has a vet rep, if they do I would check into that. They don't work for the VA, they work for you. Most are highly trained people. Another good choice is the DAV. What ever you do don't go it alone, it can be overwhelming. There is lots of info here, research the post for some good solid info. Most of all be very careful when dealing with the VA, chose your words wisely. Everything you say will be recorded into the file. Good luck with it.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67

I strongly recommend vets going w the DAV. I completed the paperwork to switch my rep early Dec, had a C&P in mid Jan, and VA decision last week. Previously took 9 months. Very happy with their representation.
    2015 Legend V20
    250 ProXS
    Lowrance HDSLIVE 12s/16
    BBC Member since 2003