Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Last edited by GreenRanger364V; 02-22-2018 at 09:22 PM.

2. Member
    Have you talked to Mare Marine, or is that the dealer you are referring to?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenRanger364V View Post
    Short story short I'm not a huge fan of the only local Basscat dealer. Is there any way to get an estimate on a PII or Classic without going through them?
    You could call the next 2 closest dealers. Here is a guess on the PII. It's an advantage boat with single axle trailer, if I am not mistaken. Without any upgrades I'm guessing 46 or 47k. Someone here will answer

4. Member
    I just priced Caracals from North Carolina to Texas. Go to Bass Cat website dealer locations. Most will have a shortcut to their website. View
    inventory and respond by email should you see one that catches your eye.
    Found what I am looking for in Tenn.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    I have been priced between $38,500 to $44,500 for a New Pantera Classic. It all depends on if you want a 150 or the 200 and how loaded.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman25 View Post
    I have been priced between $38,500 to $44,500 for a New Pantera Classic. It all depends on if you want a 150 or the 200 and how loaded.
    This is spot on. I'm in market for a Pantera Classic as well. These are prices I've been quoted as well. I'm leaning towards a 200hp on mine.

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonBrad View Post
    This is spot on. I'm in market for a Pantera Classic as well. These are prices I've been quoted as well. I'm leaning towards a 200hp on mine.
    Me too or a used caracal but I really like the pantera classic and love the price.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

If I were you I’d just call basscat and ask them. They will either give you a price or provide you recommendations. Especially if you are having issues dealing with a dealer. IMO there customer support is the best in the business.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamayates View Post
    If I were you I’d just call basscat and ask them. They will either give you a price or provide you recommendations. Especially if you are having issues dealing with a dealer. IMO there customer support is the best in the business.
    I seriously doubt Basscat will give you a price without going through a dealer.

10. Member
    Bait Shack at Lanier has a Classic and Caracal.

11. Member
    That caracal at bait shack is sweet. My next boat will have similar color schemes

12. Moderator
    You can call any dealers of your choice from the list of dealers on the BCB Owner's board.. If can be of any assistance let me know..

The factory has an in house staffer that this is a portion of his job. They want to work to get you the exact boat and equipment you want and have no affiliation to the dealerships. Once your ready they will get your name and turn your contact info over to the dealerships.

Expect an IM from the in house social media and forum consultant.

BCB

14. Member
    I'd say you're best calling around to dealers. Every dealer has a unique situation and it is ultimately theirs to sell you. Plus, some dealership will negotiate more than others. It will take some work on your part but it can save you some money too.

15. Indiana Bass Club Moderator billius's Avatar
    I know Sherm had a new Classic for right at $44k. It has tandem trailer, with 3" frame, two Helix 9's. 24 volt Motor Guide, Step and pole I believe. Single console. Very nice rig. That should give you an idea of price. Its probably still on his website, even though its sold. I think he's in the process of putting Power Pole Blades on it for the new owner.
    Bill Gard
    Richmond, Indiana
    2015 BassCat Caracal/225ProXs
    TEAM SHERM'S MARINE
    Of course I talk to myself...sometimes I need expert advice.

The PII will be more expensive as it is an Advantage Elite boat and will have more standard equipment. If I was guessing, I'd say 48K +, depending on engine and electronics.

You need to look at the fine details on the equipment that comes standard on both boats and also if you will be happy with part of the cap being white for the Classic. The Classic is going to be a bit larger too. The PII is a rocket with a 200...like driving a sports car. My Sabre FTD AE is like driving a Miata. Fast enough and handles great. Fishes much larger than you would think, as does the PII. I've owned both...I just didn't need the PII at this point in my life.
    BassCat '17 Sabre DC FTD Advantage Elite
    175 Yamaha SHO
    MK Fortrex 80

17. Banned
    If I was getting a retirement boat....it would be the classic....and I’m a Ranger guy

18. Banned
    i hope they start building the boat with color to the interior man its the perfect rig with a 200