Columbus Fishing Expo

Anyone going to the Columbus Fishing Expo next weekend? I think my cousin and I will be there on Saturday.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

2. Member
    Never been. A lot of fishing equipment, or average, or ?

3. Member
    I would say ok on the fishing gear. Anything particular you want? I think the seminars are the best part.

4. Banned
    I will be there, I haven't missed one yet

5. Member
    Skipping this year cause going to the classic n March. Can’t wait!!

6. Member
    Yes, going Friday

7. Member
    Hookerz Tackle will be there in 30' Booth again for 2018 up by Bleachers for Hawg Trough.. Stop by and see us and get in on the lowest prices of the year for us...

We have always done a lot of business at this show without messing with our typical pricing.. However this year I decided why not drop prices below Retail and clearance some items out I don't feel like keeping inventory of anymore in my shop.. Trying to use the KISS theory..

Examples of what I have already decided to do.. Be sure to follow us on Facebook if you have Social Media..

1 - Normally we have all our Plastics and Hooks (Not Tube Jigs) at $5 a pack or buy 4 Get 1 Free (Makes them $4 Pack than) mix or match.. This year dropping price to $4 (20% off normal) a Pack and still get the buy 4 get 1 free..

2 - Lead Dropshot weights (Finesse & Cannonball) In bulk for $25 per 100 (Mix and Match per 25 count) while supplies last.. That is over 50% normal Retail 10 pack costs..

3 - 3.75-4" Finesse Tubes 25 pack for $10.. Will have gallon bags on the table with all the tubs of what I have left and can mix in match and do whatever is you want color wise.. lol Also have plenty of pre-packaged 8 packs of Finesse Tubes going to Clearance out..

4 - $2 -10 Packs of assorted different Lead Ball head and Football head jigs in different weights and hook sizes on a rack to clearance out..

Not 100% sure what I will do price wise on Tungsten Weights (Dropshot & Flipping) or Tungsten Flipping and Football jigs, but surely will be cheaper than normal show pricing.. Same goes for Regular and Rattlin Tube jig 10 Packs..

Still deciding as well if I want to discontinue the Shakey Worm & Shakey Head Jigs line I carry.. So I f I make that call will be stupid prices on those items..

8. Member
    Hey Jeff, i will be there on Sat. Stop by the Lewis and Wright booth.

Freezing rain was forecast between home and Columbus, both for the trip down and the trip home. So, I bagged it and watched B.A.S.S. Live all day. More freezing rain forecast for tomorrow, as well. Hopefully, I'll make it down next year.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

10. Banned
    I just got out of there in time freezing rain all the way to Newark. Being 70 years old I was scared as heck. I stopped at the motel office to turn my card in and the car slid 5 feet. That was 730am Sunday morning. It was a great show