Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar

2018 Back Bay Trail NH IS BACK! Schedule and info included!

Hope everyone had a great holiday season and are gearing up for the upcoming fishing season!

Back Bay Trail NH is back for 2018! After a very successful first season in 2017, we are ready for an even better second year in 2018! We have developed a new Facebook page so we can promote the trail as well as a place to host pictures and results from the season:

Facebook: Back Bay Trail-Nh

WE HAVE PERMITS IN HAND!!!
    This year, we applied for 5 permits...we also applied for our first spring tournament. We did our best as to not conflict with BASS, FLW, Reynolds, and STQT's. If the first tournament in April is cancelled due to ice/weather, we have secured a date in Oct as a backup
    We applied for a Squam date with Winni backup and a Winni date with Squam backup. Unfortunately we weren't successful with the Winni date, however, we secured TWO summertime Squam tournaments!!! I have already spoken to The Boulders Motel and Nancy has confirmed we are all set to have our weigh-ins on their beach! She also said she will give anyone fishing the trail a better rate if you wanted to stay there!

2018 Dates/Locations
    April 28 Newfound Lake (Alternate date: Oct 13 Newfound Lake)
    July 21 Squam Lake
    Aug 11 Lake Winnipesaukee
    Sept 8 Ct River- North Walpole (Bellows Falls stretch)

The trail will consist of FOUR tournaments…April 28, July 21, August 11, September 8…if the April 28 tournament is cancelled due to ice, the makeup will be October 13. If the April tournament doesn’t get cancelled, were considering making the October 13 tournament on Newfound a 100% payback open. More details at a later time.

Same rules as last year. $1,280 to be paid prior to season.
    One member must fish all 4 tournaments. You may substitute your partner once the $40/member fee is paid per replacement partner

This year, we're optimistic we can get the # of boats to 15 which is the max. Tournament fee is $300/boat per tournament and $80/team membership. If we are successful at getting to 15 boats, payouts would be:
    1st $2,500
    2nd $1,000
    3rd $700
    4th $300
    Lunker SM $150
    Lunker LM $150
    First Loser $300
    This equates to $5,100 per tournament and more than $20,000 over the course of 4 tournaments! Not bad for a max of 15 boats! In 2017, the inaugural year for Back Bay Trail NH, we paid out $3,400/tournament and more than $13,500 over the course of four tournaments! In addition, the weigh-ins last less than 30 minutes in most cases, everyone was paid in so each team knew exactly what they were fishing for, Saturday traffic on I93 south was great compared to summertime traffic on Sundays, and we had a great group of guys with great camaraderie and even better competition.

Because of the early tournament in April, we are accepting checks immediately. I figure between the teams from last year and the two new teams who have already contacted us, we should have room for 4-6 new teams. I hate to rush you guys, but with a tournament In April it’s first come first serve based on checks received…if we receive more checks than spots available, we will put you on a waiting list and if an opening occurs, you will be added to the roster. If not, I will return your check. I will not be cashing any checks until the roster is confirmed. You can send me a check for $640 (or you can pay in full $1,280) with the balance due March 15. Please contact me and let me know you’re sending in a check.

Please send checks to:
    Jason Faro
    23 Spaulding St
    Townsend, MA 01469

do not hesitate to contact myself or Chris Bolduc. Our info will follow.
    Thanks again for everyone's support and help in 2017 and we're looking forward to a great 2018.

Jay Faro
    978-273-8528
    jayfaro@yahoo.com

Chris Bolduc
    603-321-0982
    cbolduc2@rcn.com
    Last edited by jayfaro; 04-12-2018 at 07:06 PM.
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

2. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    Guys,
    Due to a conflict with a wedding on 8/11 at the weigh in site we had to move the tournament. The new location (which is actually the original location of the tournament) is now Lake Winnipesaukee- West Alton Marine. I have the revised permit in my hand!

I have already started to receive money and with the weather in the mid 60’s next week, the season is approaching!!! Lets get to 15 boats!!!

2018 Dates/Locations
    April 28 Newfound Lake (Alternate date: Oct 13 Newfound Lake)
    July 21 Squam Lake
    Aug 11 Lake Winnipesaukee- West Alton Marine
    Sept 8 Ct River- North Walpole (Bellows Falls stretch)

Check us out on FB!
    Facebook: Back Bay Trail-Nh

Same rules as last year. $1,280 to be paid prior to season.
    One member must fish all 4 tournaments. You may substitute your partner once the $40/member fee is paid per replacement partner

Tournament fee is $300/boat per tournament and $80/team membership and we’re paying 100%. Based on 15 teams:
    1st $2,500
    2nd $1,000
    3rd $700
    4th $300
    Lunker SM $150
    Lunker LM $150
    First Loser $300
    This equates to $5,100 per tournament and more than $20,000 over the course of 4 tournaments! Not bad for a max of 15 boats!

Because of the early tournament in April, we will be asking for money sooner than last year. I am going to start taking payments ASAP but you can pay half between now and March 10 for $640 and the balance of $640 by April 15. I hate to rush you guys, but with a tournament In April, I am going to ask for those teams who have committed and those teams who will be committing , can you please send a check for $640 or $1,280 to me at:

Jason Faro
    23 Spaulding St
    Townsend, MA 01469

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Chris or myself.

Jay Faro
    978-273-8528
    jayfaro@yahoo.com

Chris Bolduc
    603-321-0982
    cbolduc2@rcn.com
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

3. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    Just a bump so this disappear.
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

4. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    We've begun to receive entry fees! In order to reserve your spot, please contact me or send in your dough!
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

5. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    Bumping this to the top! Little more than a month from our first tournament!!!!
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

6. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    Spring is here (sort of) and our first tournament is two weeks away on 4/28 on Newfound Lake. We have a couple spots left to reach our max of 15 boats. Please contact me to reserve a spot.

Jay Faro
    978-273-8528
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

7. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    Currently we’re at 11 teams and have a limit of no more than 15.
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

8. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    Good luck with your trail looks really nice
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

9. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    Due to the unsafe ice conditions the Newfound tournament was cancelled. We currently have 3 openings in the trail. We’ll be fishing a 3 tournament trail this season so $980 will secure your teams spot for:
    July 21 Squam Lake
    August 11 Lake Winnipesaukee West Alton Marine
    Sept 8 Ct River North Walpole

The Oct Newfound tournament will be an open and is not required in order to fish the trail.
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

10. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    TTT. Stay tuned for some great news from Back Bay Trail NH
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

11. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    Back Bay Trail NH’s first trail tournament is just under a week away on Sat July 21.

There are still 3 openings available for the trail so if anyone is interested please contact me right away by email or cell. Total cost for the three tournament trail is $980/team.

We will not be taking applications or money at the ramp.

Thanks for everyone’s support

Jason Faro
    978-273-8528
    Jayfaro@yahoo.com
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs