Thread: Freddy Frog

Freddy Frog

Livingston has one that makes a croaking sound now, has anyone noticed a difference from fishing a regular frog, or is this just another lure to catch the fisherman?

Gimmick
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

I've long felt that all that Livingston stuff was a gimmick, but they're still selling it so it must be working for them. There must be some people that believe in it.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

4. Member
    I've used some of their stuff and didn't notice any difference in my catches, so I lean towards gimmick.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    I've long felt that all that Livingston stuff was a gimmick, but they're still selling it so it must be working for them. There must be some people that believe in it.
    Look at their designs. They are copies of long proven lure designs. Sounds are gimmicks for the most part.
    2004 Ranger 519VX
    Mercury 150 Pro XS
    Humminbird / Minn Kota

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnz922 View Post
    Look at their designs. They are copies of long proven lure designs. Sounds are gimmicks for the most part.
    Yet almost every elite guy runs a hyrdo wave....