Maximum wheel size on a Tracker Pro 195

Hi all,

If I'm not mistaken my trailer has 13" wheels. I want to go up to a larger size like a 14" or 15" wheel. What is the largest I can go and not rub the fenders? Thanks.

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Different tires have different diameters, even with the same wheel size. You need to find three things:

First, verify your wheels are 5 on 4-1/2 lug pattern. If not, you’ll be looking at new hubs or probably a new axle to go to bigger wheels.

Second, find out what diameter your current tires are.

Third, measure your fender clearance.

Once you have that, add half your wheel diameter to your fender clearance and subtract 2”. This will give you the maximum tire radius you can handle. Double that to get maximum tire diameter. Now you can shop for tires.

Be aware that increasing tire diameter means you have to back further into the water to load and unload. About 6” further for every inch increase in diameter.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    I have a trailstar trailer as well. Went from the white spoke 4 1/2 rim and 175 13 to a 5" mag alum rim and 185 radials and they fit, but was close. Axle was also bent, so had a 3500 lb axle put on and have better clearance.

4. Member
    As john said, check to see if you can get 14/15" rim that will bolt up to your lug pattern. Then play with this https://tiresize.com/converter/ chart to find the same height and width tire in a 14/15" tire.
    Ed R.

2006 ChampioN 198 225 Optimax