Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar

Grand lake 2-3-18

Me, my dad and my father in law spent a few hours on the water today and got a good mess of crappie! Grand has been good for a limit every time I have been the last 3 weeks!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Dang you got it figured out down there. We are coming to Grand over the weekend of the Grove sports show, Weather permitting we are bringing the boats, don't know anything about the lake but we intend to have fun trying to get it figured out. If anyone has a suggestion on where to stay and be able to safely leave our boats while at the show for a few hours, we would be grateful for ideas.

3. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    Dang you got it figured out down there. We are coming to Grand over the weekend of the Grove sports show, Weather permitting we are bringing the boats, don't know anything about the lake but we intend to have fun trying to get it figured out. If anyone has a suggestion on where to stay and be able to safely leave our boats while at the show for a few hours, we would be grateful for ideas.
    check with lees resort. They are cabins on the elk river east of sailboat bridge. Often times tournament guys stay there so I’m assuming it’s safe for the boat when your not there. I know it’s safe to stay there for sure but never left a boat unattended. They also usually have discount prices in the winter! As far as fishing goes, you will see more docks and marinas than you know what to do with. I’d sidescan them. I fish grand a several times a month. It can be hot or unpredictable. I will also be at the tackle show at some point just not sure what day.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."