Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    if your front roller came apart you are supporting the boat with the roller which is a no no . If you can't pick up the boat and clear the front roller you need a shim kit from Marine Master.

2. Member
    my outside port bunk's back support is welded 3/4'' lower than the starboard side. The boat now has a bad spot on the side where its rubbed against the fender. waiting to see what will be done.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burt View Post
    my outside port bunk's back support is welded 3/4'' lower than the starboard side. The boat now has a bad spot on the side where its rubbed against the fender. waiting to see what will be done.
    wow, and you did not notice??? mine are off a bit but like 1/8th inch sloppy mistakes. 3/4 is beyond sloppy
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

4. Member
    I notice it at the dealer, they said it was just set on the trailer a little off, 1st time I load it it would be straight, wrong! I but the boat back in the water & got out a tape measure & found the problem. I shimmed it up, put it already rubbed a spot on the boat.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burt View Post
    I notice it at the dealer, they said it was just set on the trailer a little off, 1st time I load it it would be straight, wrong! I but the boat back in the water & got out a tape measure & found the problem. I shimmed it up, put it already rubbed a spot on the boat.
    Honestly, sounds like typical dealer comment. I don't think they care to know much about fit of trailer to boat. I called mine reporting that I felt I needed excessive power load. The response was it is just a bass boat and this is normal. Turns out my boat has the wrong size trailer or major flaws in build. Mine fixed with no boat damage in year 2 of ownership.
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12