White throated sparrow

Saw this bird in our weeping cherry tree. Nikon D7200. 70-200mm lens.

bird2 by mikesgm, on Flickr

bird1 by mikesgm, on Flickr

2. Member
    Cool looking species and a great pic.

I tried to grasp photography over a decade ago with a Nikon D70 SLR. I was a happy amateur at best and soon realized that I took hundreds if not thousands of pics to get the keeper pics others get with ease. My idol photographer here is JetSki Brian. What a talent he is with a camera and his subjects are too cool and plentiful.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tnoutdoors View Post
    Cool looking species and a great pic.

I tried to grasp photography over a decade ago with a Nikon D70 SLR. I was a happy amateur at best and soon realized that I took hundreds if not thousands of pics to get the keeper pics others get with ease. My idol photographer here is JetSki Brian. What a talent he is with a camera and his subjects are too cool and plentiful.
    JetSki Brian takes some awesome photos for sure. With today's SLRs the biggest difference for me is using quality lens. They are more expensive but are worth the price. Like you, I'm just an amateur and need all the edge i can get. Quality lens give me that edge; I think. The majority of my images get deleted however I do get lucky some time and shoot some keepers. Practicing sure helps.

4. Member
    Nice capture Mike!

5. Member
    Nice shots Mike, I actually hung my feeder today