Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Survey Results as of 6-7-2019

http://www.birdrally.com/signup/?page_id=240
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I appreciate any input on this Guys, got a lot of input on the Facebook Page but only about half of whats said over there ever makes sense.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    There is a big charity tournament out of ft. Loudon the 28th of September. So you may lose a few boats to that tournament if your looking at chick or watts bar.
    2017 Phoenix 921 PHX - 250 ProXS
    Mathew 6:34

I probably wouldn't be any help but you know if you need anything from me let me know. Just tell me a date and I'll be there.
    Jason

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vausoner View Post
    I probably wouldn't be any help but you know if you need anything from me let me know. Just tell me a date and I'll be there.
    Thanks man I appreciate that, I defiantly need some help, I wont have any of the people I had helping last time,
    info@drewcraft.com

7. Member
    Im in Blue Ridge, GA. only about an hour and a half from chick, I can help out a little if need be. I have a buddy that owns a phoenix dealership in Bryson City that may can help with some stuff. PM me and Ill give you my info. Or add me on Facebook... Daniel Helton
    Bullet 21XD/250 Racing XS

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    Thanks man I appreciate that, I defiantly need some help, I wont have any of the people I had helping last time,
    Depending on the date, If it's in Tennessee I can help out. I have a DJ business, so I can bring speakers, stands, microphone, quiet generator and help with the MCing/weigh in.

9. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    OK here is the deal

we are at
    57 Chick
    72 Guntersville
    9 buggs
    11 watts bar

now all these very between the 2 dates and only a 1/3 says 100% they would come, then we dont know how many would go to the opposite lake
    here is the next deal, I have 5 people from all different states willing to come help and the best date for all is the 5th of October
    Now on the 5th there is a Triton Owners Tx going out of Dayton, and a Spro TX on Guntersville, both very large when it come to using up places to stay.
    Next to be somewhat official we must have a dealer involved,
    we are looking at going south on Chick, but need places to stay. another option less pressured but reported good fishing was fort loudon

one last round of where and we have to lock something down, we got hundreds of guys on Facebook wanting to go everywhere but thats another time and place and another district as far as im concerned, this is a eastern central and im only good for about 7 hours one way or I loose to many people this way.
    im still open for any suggestions but we need info from someone with info on the areas.
    info@drewcraft.com

I wonder if we need to start a new thread. I would have thought more people would have posted on this one.
    Jason

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vausoner View Post
    I wonder if we need to start a new thread. I would have thought more people would have posted on this one.

I dont think some people notice this at the top
    info@drewcraft.com

I don't think so either.
    Jason

13. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar

Thumbs Up PHOENIX owners RALLY 2019!!! (Plus 2018 LAKE NORMAN info)

Ok Guys This a big change up from the original plans but its going to be an Awesome Event.

The 2019 Phoenix Bird Rally will be Hosted and Sponsored by Palmetto Boat Center
    at Lake Heartwell SC on September 28th.

This is going to be a major event with boats on display, test rides, and free food. The event will be at Green Pond Landing where the classic was held, Palmetto Staff and Team Members will be running the tournament along with myself and a few fellow Phoenix Boat Owner volunteers.
    We have reduced the entry fee to $50 per team including big fish, this is not a get rich tournament, its for Phoenix owners to meet and have a good time and also give some of the non tournament fisherman and young folks a chance to
    participate in a real bass tournament. Come early and enjoy Lake Heartwell and hang out with some fellow BBC friends. Lodging arrangements will be made at multiple places close together and near the boat ramp.

All information will be posted on the http://www.myphoenixboat.com/mybird/ website in the News section along with

the registration on http://www.phoenixtournament.com

Last edited by DREWTICK; 07-12-2019 at 07:39 PM.
    info@drewcraft.com

14. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Guys here is a list of places to stay at Lake Hartwell, a bunch of us are staying at the Days Inn, I have a discount rate there for $69.95 plus tax, $79.15 total per night
    outside rooms, basic motel does have some outside plugs and can also run cords in the rooms.
    to get the rate Call 864-375-0375, you have to use the code drewtek, talk to Jodel or Roger if you get someone else there is a note at the desk explaining

if you prefer something nicer or have your own hotel deals here is a list. this place may handle 20 boats if we work together so we cant all stay here anyway.

info@drewcraft.com

15. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    time to get those rooms booked and dont forget to order your SC temporary fishing license, its $11.00 for 14 days plus $3 processing fee

https://dnrlicensing.sc.gov/DNRLicen...ookupPage.aspx

http://www.myphoenixboat.com/mybird/news/
    info@drewcraft.com

Jason

17. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    2 more weeks
    info@drewcraft.com

18. Member
    Bring it to Texas and you'll have the best turn out

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567