Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishingcowgirl View Post
    In the midst of packing and such, we can’t find our mailer with the entry form. Is there a place we can get another when we get up there?
    I will have more available
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    anyone who have made reservations at the Days Inn Please Contact me, IM here now and discussing rooms with the hotel Manager
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I would like to thank everyone who came out to join us for the Bird Rally, we gad 18 cancellations and some no shows but we still had a nice crowd with boats from Kentucky,Ohio,Florida, South Carolina, and some from all over NC, Lake Norman wasn't at its best with this late summer pushing 90 degrees during practice and water temps still above 80 but Im sure there was plenty of small spots caught and they are always fun, the Teams with the large mouth ended up taking home the top 3 places. we all got to meet a lot of nice people and see some awesome Birds. I hope everyone had a great time and will join us again at the next one where ever it may be.
    I would also like to thank the folks who donated some nice raffle prizes
    Gatorbak for a set of bunk covers
    CB Marine for some nice Bling
    Hank Hillard for great seat plugs
    Foothills Marine, gift certificates, Merc Oil, Shirts and Hats
    Matt Stark for some Riot Baits
    and Drew-Tek for all that other stuff and special thanks to my wife and daughters coming to help and bring food.
    I have consolidated a bunch of pictures and video o put together something to highlight the event, the editing was quick and may be a little rough around the edges but I had to get back to work this week.
    hope you enjoy.
    info@drewcraft.com

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    here are a few pics that got sent to me late, if anyone has any please let me know and I will add and make a photo album
    Attached Images Attached Images
    info@drewcraft.com

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Attached Images Attached Images
    info@drewcraft.com

Had an awesome time. Thanks for everything you and your family did. Can't wait for next year.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

8. Member
    We had a great time coming up from Florida. We really loved the beautiful lake and seeing all the Boats. Gave me some good ideas. Really enjoyed meeting a lot of new people and made some new friends. Thanks for a great run tournament and your family for making the day great with their efforts. Thanks to all the sponsors who donated and made this tournament possible. Would love to do it again. To all of you, thanks for your hospitality and friendship, you are all a class act. Kevin & Lisa Heard.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishingcowboy View Post
    We had a great time coming up from Florida. We really loved the beautiful lake and seeing all the Boats. Gave me some good ideas. Really enjoyed meeting a lot of new people and made some new friends. Thanks for a great run tournament and your family for making the day great with their efforts. Thanks to all the sponsors who donated and made this tournament possible. Would love to do it again. To all of you, thanks for your hospitality and friendship, you are all a class act. Kevin & Lisa Heard.
    Great to meet you and Lisa. It was a fun event.

10. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Im sorry, I may have missed meeting a few people, I had a lot going on trying to keep up with everything, had a couple of kinks in the morning but it all worked out., Im still tired,
    info@drewcraft.com

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Guys we are working on a 2019 Rally and considering East Tennessee, maybe Chickamauga, not sure yet we are just in the planing stages, looking for people in that area that can host the tournament and people to help run it, the Phoenix Tournament and Bird Rally website will be updated soon, I will use my resources to promote the rally and coordinate sponsors and help and can handle online registrations, im open for suggestions and volunteers, need plenty of time to schedule around other tournaments so it need to be late summer/early fall. please use this sticky to comment. you can also PM me or email me at info@myphonixboat.com
    info@drewcraft.com

Awesome. I should be there.
    Jason

13. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vausoner View Post
    Awesome. I should be there.
    oh you plan on winning again?
    info@drewcraft.com

14. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    If Chick sounds good I need some info from the locals, boat ramp near boater friendly lodging, ramp permit info, what local trails schedules to avoid, local dealers that might want to sponsor and locals that want to help with the tournament. and maybe some proposed dates that would allow the most participation.
    info@drewcraft.com

Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    oh you plan on winning again?
    Sure gonna try.
    Jason

Chick sounds good to me.
    Jason

17. Member
    What time of year for chick? If its late in the year again up north a little might be an option? Im partial to it though living in New York... for now lol
    AFTCO
    Picasso Lures
    Vicious Line
    Denali Rods
    RedTail Optix
    RedTail Republic
    https://www.facebook.com/KyleMetzgerFishing

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    If Chick sounds good I need some info from the locals, boat ramp near boater friendly lodging, ramp permit info, what local trails schedules to avoid, local dealers that might want to sponsor and locals that want to help with the tournament. and maybe some proposed dates that would allow the most participation.
    Blue Water Resort 423-775-3265
    Dayton Boat Dock and Grill 423-428-9090

19. Member
    Hope to make it this year.

20. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    If you are interested in fishing the Bird Rally this year please take the time to fill out this quick survey
    email is not required but would be helpful when we send out notifications

http://www.birdrally.com/signup/?quiz=bird-rally-2019

Last edited by DREWTICK; 03-20-2019 at 04:26 PM.
    info@drewcraft.com

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast