Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Thanks to Chris Bailey from CB Marine for some nice prizes for the Phoenix Tournament

Attached Images Attached Images
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Awesome.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

3. Member
    Nice!
    2017 Phoenix 721 ProXP / Mercury 250 ProXS

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    Foothills is our Primary sponsor, they are on the flyers and they will be sending out Mailers to every phoenix owner in there database, this will come from Morganton and Mooresville locations. Josh at Foothills of Lake Norman is working on some stuff.

Can you drop some off at Carolina Tackle? I can send you a printable version

Guesd I shoulda read the flyer Josh is good people. I’ll go see the tackle shop for you. PM me and I’ll work it out!
    2017 Phoenix 721 ProXP / Mercury 250 ProXS

Just made my reservation. I'll be getting there the 3rd and staying until Sunday.
    Jason

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Anyone willing to help get footage on the water and at the weigh in bring your cameras and goPros, I will bring extra 64gb sd cards and swap cards with you.
    this is the only cards I use https://www.amazon.com/Sandisk-Ultra...70_&dpSrc=srch
    I will be running 4 gopros on my boat and you may see me coming your way on the water so im not coming to cut you off or see where you are fishing, just like to get as much coverage as we can. if you are interested in doing this let me know so I can buy enough cards to swap out,
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    Anyone willing to help get footage on the water and at the weigh in bring your cameras and goPros, I will bring extra 64gb sd cards and swap cards with you.
    this is the only cards I use https://www.amazon.com/Sandisk-Ultra...70_&dpSrc=srch
    I will be running 4 gopros on my boat and you may see me coming your way on the water so im not coming to cut you off or see where you are fishing, just like to get as much coverage as we can. if you are interested in doing this let me know so I can buy enough cards to swap out,
    I'll have my Nikon for photographs. I always take it when fishing. Got these pics on Kentucky Lake a few days ago.

Eagle by mikesgm, on Flickr

oldboat by mikesgm, on Flickr

Those are awesome sir.
    Jason

9. Member
    Made our reservations this morning. Looking forward to coming up from Florida. My wife and I (she is my tournament partner) will arrive the 3rd. Being from Florida I am sure this will also be a learning experience for us. Never fished for Spotted Bass, so we are excited about trying to figure it out. Look forward to meeting everyone and having a great time.

10. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Be Sure to tell the Days Inn its for the Bird Rally,
    This number is direct to the desk at the Days Inn

(704) 664-6100

Second location Quality Inn across the HWY in front of Walmart
    (704) 664-6556
    info@drewcraft.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fishingcowboy View Post
    Made our reservations this morning. Looking forward to coming up from Florida. My wife and I (she is my tournament partner) will arrive the 3rd. Being from Florida I am sure this will also be a learning experience for us. Never fished for Spotted Bass, so we are excited about trying to figure it out. Look forward to meeting everyone and having a great time.
    Jason

12. Member
    How many boats have been registered so far.
    Mike
    2019 Phoenix 721 pro xp

Mercury 250 pro xs
    2B575862

13. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shortstick View Post
    How many boats have been registered so far.
    51 and 40 are not from NC, Flyers going out from the local dealers soon.
    info@drewcraft.com

Last edited by vausoner; 08-02-2018 at 07:29 AM.
    Jason

15. Member
    Waiting on final OK. My SIL just moved up that way and would be a good weekend for us to visit.

I’m gonna have to completely wing it first time on the lake and no practice.

Id be a single - I’d be glad to have someone in the boat if y’all know of anyone that wants to fish. Given my comment about winging it I doubt it

16. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gthunter5 View Post
    Waiting on final OK. My SIL just moved up that way and would be a good weekend for us to visit.

Id be a single - I’d be glad to have someone in the boat if y’all know of anyone that wants to fish. Given my comment about winging it I doubt it
    Thats one good thing about Norman, its well balanced and fishes good all over as long as you are ok with docks, pick some that looks good and have fun.
    info@drewcraft.com

17. Member

OK i'm good to go - i registered online - anything else needed?

Thanks

18. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    OK i'm good to go - i registered online - anything else needed?

Thanks
    sending out flyer in the mail with registration form to everyone who signed up online, same as whats listed above, just fill it out and sign it and bring to rally.
    info@drewcraft.com

Just reserved a room at Days Inn arriving the 3rd looking forward to it.

20. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaston13 View Post
    Just reserved a room at Days Inn arriving the 3rd looking forward to it.
    I will be there Wednesday afternoon.
    info@drewcraft.com

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast