Hey New Englanders !

nobody talking Patriots ? Shame shame Anyone catch " The 2 Bills " I found it very interesting and good.Parcells is starting to look old.Gp Pats

We're all taking the Pats! I Liked the show, but thought it was a little weird the way Belichick seemed like he was still a Parcells underling, maybe it was a respect thing.It made me wonder how many championships they might've won if they kept their ego's in check and stayed together.
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

Crazy story and we are lucky we got Bill..

The Tom VS time things are pretty good too !!

I am pumped for the game, but don't have much patience for all the haters who refuse to acknowledge or accept the excellence demonstrated by the Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim R View Post
    I am pumped for the game, but don't have much patience for all the haters who refuse to acknowledge or accept the excellence demonstrated by the Patriots.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP

Well that didn’t go as planned .. lots of wacky shit .. don’t get the butler deal .. something big there

And hopefully Gronk is just trying to get a raise but he made some weird comments after the game

Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Well that didn’t go as planned .. lots of wacky shit .. don’t get the butler deal .. something big there

And hopefully Gronk is just trying to get a raise but he made some weird comments after the game
    I think they caught Gronk off guard in the heat of the moment. Sad to see Malcolm practice with the 1st team all week, then made to sit, and to mess with the defense right before the SB???

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP

8. Member
    unless there was is something BIG we don’t know about Butler it was a bad move.
    Red Sox in 6!

up until the Wichersham article everyone pretty much trusted whatever decisions the hoodie made.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP

I love the Patriots. For a couple of years I didn't think they'd make the play offs based on what I've seen of their defense. I believe I expressed that last year here.It finally got exposed yesterday.I won't ever second guess Belichick. After all the wins, championships etc. it's obvious he knows more than us The coaches have done some great things with a defense that lets the offense come to them ( man I hate that and my colorful unedumacted language comes out )Now, this is NOT an excuse but some things need to change in the NFL rules.1 catch for a Eagles TD should not have been( even Collinsworth was amazed ) 1 was reviewed forever, and they say pass interference should of been called on the Hail Mary to end the game.Our d-backs made Foles look like Johnny -U.Gronk doesn't need football. Between the back injuries and concussions and the money he's already made the WWE will keep him happy. Changes are obviously coming in the staff and they may not be for the better. Rumor has Schiano coming as asst head coach / defensive co-ordinator.I hope they go defense very heavily in the draft.I wouldn't mind seeing Charlie Weiss coming back for a couple years to run the offense. Their familiar with each other.I think they could have another run in them.But, saying that I hate the super bowl.I hate the 2 weeks between conference championships to THE game, all the hype and bs. I also thought the halftime show was the worst I ever seen and the commercials........ it was a fun year.

11. Member
    I also thought the halftime show was the worst I ever seen and the commercials...
    I'm with you on that Jazz... A ton of $$$ on shit less commercials ???

McDaniels stays as head coach bill to the front office .. Gronk retires .. something coming down the pipe for Hightower for a tweet thingy he made yesterday .. butler gone

Going to be interesting .. just don’t know if it’s going to be a good interesting

out of all the conjecture here, I would be very surprised if Gronk retired this off season. the rest wouldn't surprise me.
    JAZZ, Charlie Weiss is in bad shape, doubt he could handle it physically, and the team/ players like the linebackers coach and are rooting for him as Dc.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP

didn't know that about Weiss.The linebacker coach deserves a shot to be boss of the D, he's done a good job.I wish they'd go heavy on D in the draft with an emphasis on pass rush and d backs . And God knows how I feel about the d backs waiting for the ball carrier to come to them instead of going to tackle them. It seems the other team always comes up while we give them 5 extra yards constantly.I'd never question Belichick.10 super bowls, 6 wins, I never thought I'd see that in my lifetime. Then consider ( NOT crying refs here ) 2 Philly td's that were reviewed( 1 that probably wasn't ) and interference on the final play to Gronk.I can hear the crybabies in the lounge if anything like that happened and we win 33 - 32 ! I am old Jerry and don't use social media and haven't heard anything about Hightower's remarks. What was said ? McDaniels to Indy today. We play all the teams that now have Patriot connections next year. Titans , Colts, and Lions.Will be an interesting off season for sure. for the draft, defense,defense,defense.

Yup josh did end leaving .. so torn on this butler deal .. was he not out there for health or conduct .. what could have been if he was out on the field

Hopefully Gronk stays .. Edelman and Amendola back and they put some real thought into defense

The Pats really could use some pass rush next year, they gave QB's a lot of time in the pocket this past season.
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

17. Member
    My hope is they Draft or acquire a edge pass rusher. The role that Long played last year(and this for Philly) was just not filled. Hightower will help if healthy. I think they sacked Tennessee a bunch but that was a exception.
    Red Sox in 6!

2012 Ranger Z119 Mercury 200 Pro XS

19. Member
    Glad Josh is staying and I hope that means he'll be getting his own hoodie soon. Not sure I'd like BB as purely a GM because despite the team's success it feels like there have been more bad decisions than good ones from BB the GM, especially over the past couple seasons. Yeah, I get it, the GM's job is to build a winning team but it is also to build for the future and as much as I appreciate all BB had done, perhaps it is time to get to that next-phase. I am disappointed that JimmyG and now Butler won't be part of that future (wish them both the best), and again, I get it... we can't have it all, but we have certainly have had our share though.

Also, gratz to the Eagles on their 1st and "atta-boy" to Nick Foles, well done!