Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar

Need help! Nightshift problems

So far my biggest issues is eating properly on night shift. There is absolutely nothing healthy about working a nighshift job. Add in the fact that i set in an office for 12 hours does not help. I am doing good in the gym and my eating habits are changing but i struggle with my job. Anyone on here have any advice?

2. Member
    Do you have a way to meal prep? Prepare your food in advance and take it to work with you.

3. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R Warner View Post
    Do you have a way to meal prep? Prepare your food in advance and take it to work with you.
    I have no excuse not to do that I just dont. I need to look into some meals to prepare. Thanks!

4. Member
    Meal prepping is a guaranteed way to hit your calorie/macro goal. I encourage all of my clients no matter what their goals are to download some sort of calorie tracking app and measure/weight their food. If this is done then there’s no excuses.

5. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Meal prepping is a guaranteed way to hit your calorie/macro goal. I encourage all of my clients no matter what their goals are to download some sort of calorie tracking app and measure/weight their food. If this is done then there’s no excuses.
    If you dont mind, What do you do? I see your close to me. Are you a dietitian?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOONER*REDNECK View Post
    If you dont mind, What do you do? I see your close to me. Are you a dietitian?

Gym owner/personal trainer for the past 12 years.

7. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Gym owner/personal trainer for the past 12 years.
    Awesome, What Gym do you own? I know there is an anytime in Tahlequah. Anytime here in pryor is the gym I attend.

8. Member
    AeroFit HealthClub.

9. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    AeroFit HealthClub.
    Awesome, I am learning to love my gym. Never thought i would say that but it i look forward to attending.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOONER*REDNECK View Post
    Awesome, I am learning to love my gym. Never thought i would say that but it i look forward to attending.

That’s awesome. I’m happy to help out any way I can.

11. Member
    Colton...I work nightshift also. I've been eating clean since November 6th. Every Sunday I make a pot of Chili ( takes a hour) I also make a wok full of chicken stir fry (Takes about 30 minutes) and I make a head of Cauliflower rice. I bowl it all up and keep it in the freezer. I make 2 different vegetables every day with the chili over cauliflower rice or the chicken stir fry over cauliflower rice. I had a hard time when I first started also. What I figured out was, it didn't matter what time it was as long as I ate 5 times in the 19 hours I would be awake. So I eat breakfast at 2pm Dinner at 5pm an apple/orange at 9pm lunch at 1am and an apple/orange at 6 am I started at 253 lbs I am now 199. You have to make it work for you so you will stick to it.
    Last edited by billybas; 02-03-2018 at 03:55 AM. Reason: misspelled a word...don't call the police!