Thread: Seats

Seats

Looking into replacing the seats in my 2001 201 Coosa. Anyone have any insite on where to go or have they switched them out before?

2. Cobra Boats Moderator Backlash Ar's Avatar
    There's a lot of information on where to find Cobra parts at the beginning of this forum....like this: Sticky: *****Where To Find Cobra Parts*****

I thought I would be on Easy Street by now but somehow I missed the off ramp!

3. Member
    Deans Tops and Canvas ( http://deanstop.com ) made the seats for Viper. Send them the VIN and they can match what was originally built for your boat.
    Mike Pendleton

2002 Cobra 201/Mercury 225EFI

4. Member
    Awesome. Thank you very much

Yes, Deans. Just a heads up though, as our boats are getting older, Deans in not always able to match the original colors. That's what happened to me two years ago. But, they have plenty of other colors and will work with you to get something you'll really like.

Tom

Plenty of upholstery shops that can give you a better seat than original for a cheaper price. Buddy got his legend seats re-worked, diamond tuck, better material, color of his choice and I think it was $350 -400. Took it in that morning and picked it up after lunch. Nice seats now!