Thread: Indian Lake

Indian Lake

I am going to head up to Indian Lake for a few days this summer. Where is a good place to stay with accommodations for charging batteries up? Thanks!

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    I’d suggest the campground (call ahead), or if you don’t like camping, a motel on I-75 in Wapakoneta.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    i think there are a few cottages at the campgrounds you can stay at as well, might check achisons they might have people that rent campers, John has a good point of staying in Wapak

4. Member
    Indian Lake State park campground gets booked fairly early. Wapakonets has a holiday inn express that will be easy to charge your boat. There are a few others there that work also.

We will be coming in from the east side. There is a Super 8 and a Comfort Inn at Bellefontaine. You know anything on those two. Thanks

6. Member
    the super 8 parking lot is pretty tight at the Bfl with boats and trucks I'd say there was 10 or so and trucks were pulling up the curb into the grass. hotel rooms about like everywhere else.

7. Member
    I do not recommend the Super 8. Been there and done that. The rooms are ok, the prices are great but the parking lot is tiny. Not enough room for your boat, hooked up or not.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

Thanks