The Bass University coming to Gadsden

The Bass University has a stellar lineup of pro tournament anglers hosting seminars in Gadsden, Alabama - Pete (The Dean) Gluszek, Aaron Martens, Justin Lucas, Matt Herren, Chris Zaldain and Mark Davis.

Get tickets here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bass-un...ts-41525323360

2. Member
    Not impressed. (Sorry). Mark Davis and Matt Herren I would love to hear. Gluszek,Zaldain I think they could have done better. I like Aaron but tried to listen to a seminar at Bass Pro once and nobody could understand he talked way to fast.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Phil Good View Post
    Not impressed. (Sorry). Mark Davis and Matt Herren I would love to hear. Gluszek,Zaldain I think they could have done better. I like Aaron but tried to listen to a seminar at Bass Pro once and nobody could understand he talked way to fast.
    Thank you for your feedback Dr Phil, maybe you will be in attendance on Sunday when both Mark Davis and Matt Herren are giving seminars.

4. Member
    Seriously thinking about it. I saw speakers on website but not what days. Any other perks besides the just the seminars any tackle packs or anything

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Phil Good View Post
    Seriously thinking about it. I saw speakers on website but not what days. Any other perks besides the just the seminars any tackle packs or anything
    All students get gift bags of tackle and special discounts from BU sponsors, plus you get an opportunity to interact with the pro tournament anglers directly.

6. Member
    There are also group discounts -- 25% off the ticket price for groups of five - nine and 35% off for groups of ten or more.

7. Member
    Those attending Saturday can stay at end of class and have a free dinner with the other attendees and the pros that are able to stay. Dinner will be sponsored by Buck's Island.

8. Member
    From results of Bassmaster Elite at Lake Martin this past weekend, here is how some of the Gadsden instructors fared:
    Justin Lucas-6th, Aaron Martens-34th, Chris Zaldain-64th, Matt Herren-69th, Mark Davis-105th and Bass University co-owner Michael Iaconelli-29th. Some good fishin'!