Best way to get spot out of carpet

I have what looks like a tiny spot of grease on my carpet. Not sure how it got there but thats the only thing i can figure it would be. Whats the best way to get it out? I have access to plenty of chemicals working at a body shop/detail shop but dont want to discolor the carpet
    They aint got hands, set the hook

2. Member
    Folex carpet cleaner from Lowes .... AWESOME stuff ! Got grease, smelly jelly and reel grease outta mine

3. Banned
    Bass Boat Saver I use it all the time for blood and guts. Even used it to remove engine oil

4. Member
    I used one of the little cans you get at the auto parts store. The ones with the brush on top. I tested a spot first to make sure it wouldn't bleach it and I also have a small shampooer that I used to make sure I got all of that stuff out. The part about chemicals is they might affect the glue later on so no matter what you use make sure it gets rinsed completely

5. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyBug View Post
    Bass Boat Saver I use it all the time for blood and guts. Even used it to remove engine oil
    yep works very well for carpet stains
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyBug View Post

I think i have a bottle laying around that i got at a tourny and dont use it on my boat. Ill certainly give it a shot. Just spray it on and rub with a towel? Thanks

7. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    I think i have a bottle laying around that i got at a tourny and dont use it on my boat. Ill certainly give it a shot. Just spray it on and rub with a towel? Thanks
    Yes, for stains spray the spot very well then wipe up. May take a couple of times but great stuff
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Jim View Post
    Yes, for stains spray the spot very well then wipe up. May take a couple of times but great stuff

Bass Boat Saver. As a matter of fact, I used this last night to get a spot of grease about the size of a dime off the boat cover.

10. Member
    Spot shot pick it up at any store

11. Member
    Simple Green

2022 21PHX

Previous boats:
    2017 Phoenix 721 ProXP
    2000 Triton TR186

12. Banned
    I use Zep citrus degreaser.cleaner--the Orange stuff. If it gets paint off my hands, it will get grease stains out of carpet.

13. Member
    Well i used bbs on the grease spot and a very small coffee spot (yes i was pissed at my co). It didnt take the grease spot out but did dull it down quite a bit and took the coffee out completely. Yesterday i was out in a frog strangler and noticed that the couple spots id done stayed completely dry. You
    could see the outline of my shampoo spots from saturated wet to bone dry. Maybe we should do our entire carpet in this stuff