finally starting to get some things fixed on the old boat

When I got my 94' 20 DCX it was in pretty rough shape.
    I has had quite a few mechanical demons im starting to work through finally.
    the switches on the console were 2 different types and one switch was broke.
    ordered 3 new rocker switches and got them in the mail yesterday and put them in last night.

ordered a pro trim lever and got it put in but still have to get it wired up.
    going to be ordering a hot foot here soon also. as well as a recessed trolling motor tray.

I have redone the trailer wiring on it as it was all hacked up.
    the spare tire mount was rusted in two so almost got that fixed back up just some painting to do.

biggest thing I have been trying to do now is to find a prop for it.
    when I got the boat it had a 26p Laser 2 on it which is too big for the 200. also had a High five prop but was a 19p so its too small.
    so now im hunting for a prop which I thought would be easy to find, which is not the case at all.

2. Member
    I have a 92 Astro FDX, same as yours but a single console. I believe mine has a 25p prop, I think it might be a quicksilver II or something like that. I'll have to check. No jack plate. Haven't GPS'd it yet to see top speed either.

just got a few more things in for mine yesterday.
    got the Top Load hot foot, and 25p Trophy. with the lakes we have here they get rough and I wanted better handling and holeshot vs speed.
    still got a few things to do to her before ill be satisfied for a while.